Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cults

Start with your local church.

You mean the local church near my home that has supported our troops in Iraq/Afganistan and who are working towards peace throughtout the world, who aid the persecuted Christians in India,Iraq,Iran,Sudan and around the world.who contiune to hope our nation affirms the god-given defintion of marriage between a man and women. who supports our president Obama, Congress and our courts- that they would use godly wisdom and discernment. Who through the Child & family services auxiliary collects food/clothing for the poor. Who visits the sick and elderly who cannot make it to church to render aid in friendship and compassion. Who has sent young adults to Haiti to run a school which now has eight students who now get proper daily food and shelter. Who last year raised $15,000 that was distributed to 5 area charities. Who have helped the disabled with providing Brailie workers as missionaries across the world. who send young adults across the world to teach proper health issues, to read and write. YOU MEAN THAT LOCAL CHURCH!!!! yea start with that evil place.

You mean the local church near my home that has supported our troops in Iraq/Afganistan and who are working towards peace throughtout the world, who aid the persecuted Christians in India,Iraq,Iran,Sudan and around the world.who contiune to hope our nation affirms the god-given defintion of marriage between a man and women. who supports our president Obama, Congress and our courts- that they would use godly wisdom and discernment. Who through the Child & family services auxiliary collects food/clothing for the poor. Who visits the sick and elderly who cannot make it to church to render aid in friendship and compassion. Who has sent young adults to Haiti to run a school which now has eight students who now get proper daily food and shelter. Who last year raised $15,000 that was distributed to 5 area charities. Who have helped the disabled with providing Brailie workers as missionaries across the world. who send young adults across the world to teach proper health issues, to read and write. YOU MEAN THAT LOCAL CHURCH!!!! yea start with that evil place.

I'm not quite sure, but I think you missed Ender's point. (sarcasm)

Cool story

do you have time to maybe tell it again?

Top Bottom