Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Cry F-ing Babies

needtogrow

New member
Post here........................This thread should be full, because all I've seen tonight is a bunch of whining.


SO POST UP
 
stop talking about me
 
needtogrow said:
Post here........................This thread should be full, because all I've seen tonight is a bunch of whining.


SO POST UP


where is angel girl?
 
Wootoom said:
your whining but i might as well to i got redded again by Digger. its a regular thing
lol he hasnt redded me for a bit , i thought for sure i would get it sunday
 
HS Lifter said:
Wasn't meant to be a whine, but more of a mock.
Dude, you don't mock vets. That's the bottom line. It's very disrespectful. I pm'ed you to clear things up and you still mocked him. That's just fucked up an Un-American. Show some respect for those that have served in this time of need. C'mon bor, guys are out there everyday preventing possible attacks on our soil again and you want to dis a dude that helped. WTF????
Thanks to him you have the freedom to ride your faggoty-ass, crotch rocket. You owe him a thank you and an apology! :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
Dude, you don't mock vets. That's the bottom line. It's very disrespectful. I pm'ed you to clear things up and you still mocked him. That's just fucked up an Un-American. Show some respect for those that have served in this time of need. C'mon bor, guys are out there everyday preventing possible attacks on our soil again and you want to dis a dude that helped. WTF????
Thanks to him you have the freedom to ride your faggoty-ass, crotch rocket. You owe him a thank you and an apology! :Chef: :tuc:

You bombed me. PM'ed me, and you still feel the need to drag this shit on? Fucking A. Needto wouldn't shut the fuck up and kept "provoking" me, which is why I didn't stop. LOL I can't believe you people.
 
you guys are taking the supposed "disrespect" to needtogetas too seriously.

It sucks that it happened to him and I'm very thankful that he served this country, but this is C&C and no one is safe from ridicule, including war vets. Besides, HS wasn't even insulting, it was more of a funny jab, you guys are just blowing it way out of proportion.
 
SoreArms said:
you guys are taking the supposed "disrespect" to needtogetas too seriously.

It sucks that it happened to him and I'm very thankful that he served this country, but this is C&C and no one is safe from ridicule, including war vets. Besides, HS wasn't even insulting, it was more of a funny jab, you guys are just blowing it way out of proportion.


Thank you! At least one person on this thread has common sense.
 
Chefbone, maybe HS Lifter was out of line for making fun of Needtogetas. However, as long as Needtogetas is an active member of EF the likelihood that a new member or an older member that doesn't know his story is going to make a comment is high. AND, the likelihood of his story being made into a Sticky for all new and old members to read prior to posting in C&C is highly unlikely.

Thus, if needtogetas is concerned about this maybe he should run his posts through Word prior to posting them. Unfortunately, members making fun of him may die down as his story gets passed along, but it will not end.
 
SoreArms said:
you guys are taking the supposed "disrespect" to needtogetas too seriously.

It sucks that it happened to him and I'm very thankful that he served this country, but this is C&C and no one is safe from ridicule, including war vets. Besides, HS wasn't even insulting, it was more of a funny jab, you guys are just blowing it way out of proportion.
A funny jab is ok with me,but he made it clear that is was not just a funny jab.I can take a joke,shit I even laugh at myself some times but like I said he made it cleare it was not a joke.
 
SoreArms said:
you guys are taking the supposed "disrespect" to needtogetas too seriously.

It sucks that it happened to him and I'm very thankful that he served this country, but this is C&C and no one is safe from ridicule, including war vets. Besides, HS wasn't even insulting, it was more of a funny jab, you guys are just blowing it way out of proportion.
agreed , the whole bit is gettin a little old now
 
nycgirl said:
Chefbone, maybe HS Lifter was out of line for making fun of Needtogetas. However, as long as Needtogetas is an active member of EF the likelihood that a new member or an older member that doesn't know his story is going to make a comment is high. AND, the likelihood of his story being made into a Sticky for all new and old members to read prior to posting in C&C is highly unlikely.

Thus, if needtogetas is concerned about this maybe he should run his posts through Word prior to posting them. Unfortunately, members making fun of him may die down as his story gets passed along, but it will not end.
he was on that thread he knows.
 
HS Lifter said:
You bombed me. PM'ed me, and you still feel the need to drag this shit on? Fucking A. Needto wouldn't shut the fuck up and kept "provoking" me, which is why I didn't stop. LOL I can't believe you people.



I think needtogetas thought you were being serious, so he took offense. I can't help but to laugh my ass off when he post more than a couple of sentences. That's what gives his post character, but if you atleast put "LOL" , J/K or something he knows your not bashing him. JMHO
 
needtogetas said:
A funny jab is ok with me,but he made it clear that is was not just a funny jab.I can take a joke,shit I even laugh at myself some times but like I said he made it cleare it was not a joke.

No, you can't take a joke. Getting half of EF to "hate" me and "bomb" me proves it. Pathetic really....
 
needtogetas said:
he was on that thread he knows.

That wasn't the point of my post. The point I was trying to make is that there will always be members that are going to make fun of your posts. If that bothers you, then I suggest you run them through Word prior to posting them.
 
SoreArms said:
you guys are taking the supposed "disrespect" to needtogetas too seriously.

It sucks that it happened to him and I'm very thankful that he served this country, but this is C&C and no one is safe from ridicule, including war vets. Besides, HS wasn't even insulting, it was more of a funny jab, you guys are just blowing it way out of proportion.
Bottom line is this: No American should disrespect a Vet in a time of war when they were out there protecting our asses while we sit around drinking Starbucks and eating anything we want. I'm sorry if I take this to the heart, but that is the way I feel. Internet, spelling problem, limb loss or whatever it may be. It's just not right. :Chef: :tuc:
 
nycgirl said:
That wasn't the point of my post. The point I was trying to make is that there will always be members that are going to make fun of your posts. If that bothers you, then I suggest you run them through Word prior to posting them.

Oh SHIT! You just disrespected a vet which means you hate our soldiers and America. :rolleyes:
 
chefbone said:
Dude, you don't mock vets. That's the bottom line. It's very disrespectful. I pm'ed you to clear things up and you still mocked him. That's just fucked up an Un-American. Show some respect for those that have served in this time of need. C'mon bor, guys are out there everyday preventing possible attacks on our soil again and you want to dis a dude that helped. WTF????
Thanks to him you have the freedom to ride your faggoty-ass, crotch rocket. You owe him a thank you and an apology! :Chef: :tuc:


Take it back! :(
 
HS Lifter said:
No, you can't take a joke. Getting half of EF to "hate" me and "bomb" me proves it. Pathetic really....

You are an offender.

Then I have no choice but to remand you to the Palace of Justice for processing.

0760-prestoncathedralMD.jpg
 
HS Lifter said:
No, you can't take a joke. Getting half of EF to "hate" me and "bomb" me proves it. Pathetic really....
fuck you.dont try and say it was a joke now.if youre going to try and back out of what you said then at least do it with a respectful apologe.youve bin trying evry thing you can to get some simpathy when all you have to do is say Iam sorry.then we can be cool.but sence it wassent a joke you cant do that.
 
needtogetas said:
fuck you.dont try and say it was a joke now.if youre going to try and back out of what you said then at least do it with a respectful apologe.youve bin trying evry thing you can to get some simpathy when all you have to do is say Iam sorry.then we can be cool.but sence it wassent a joke you cant do that.

What?
 
Prozium - The great nepenthe. Opiate of our masses. Glue of our great society. Salve and salvation, it has delivered us from pathos, from sorrow, the deepest chasms of melancholy and hate. With it, we anesthetize grief, annihilate jealousy, obliterate rage. Those sister impulses towards joy, love, and elation are anesthetized in stride, we accept as fair sacrifice. For we embrace Prozium in its unifying fullness and all that it has done to make us great.
 
Top Bottom