Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruising blood work.

warrior08

200mg of cyp ew. (Will switch to every 10th day)
Aromisn 12.5mg e3d (too much)

Last blast was my fist run if tren, which included mast, and test too. And that was ended in mid April.

Looks like I have some work to do.

Ok here's the highlights.

WBC - 7.1 (3.4-10.8)

RBC - 5.98 HIGH (4.14-5.8)

Hemoglobin - 17.3 (12.6-17.7)

Hematocrit - 51.9 HIGH (37.5-51)

BUN - 22 HIGH (6-20)

BUN/creatinine - 20 HIGH (8-19)

Carbon dioxide - 29 HIGH (19-28)

Calcium - 10.6 HIGH (8.7 -10.2)

AST - 50 HIGH (0-40)

ALT - 78 HIGH (0-44)

Lipids

Cholesterol - 179 (100-199)

Triglycerides - 138 (0-149)

HDL - 40 (>39)

VLDL cholesterol calc - 28 (5-40)

LDL - 111 HIGH (0-99)

Testosterone - 979

LH - .1 LOW

FSH - .5 LOW

Estradiol - 7.0 LOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a question here or just sharing some labs? Everything likes like about where it should be on 200mg/wk test.

Just posting and seeing what plp thought. Does anything look too out of wack?

Just posting and seeing what plp thought. Does anything look too out of wack?

Obviously you have a couple values on the boarder but so are your test levels. Your high values are about what one would expect when at high end of lab range for test levels.

For blood cell counts you can donate blood.

For cholesterol start taking good old original flush type niacin. Start slow say 100mg 3x a day with meals and slowly work up to 1gram per meal. It will help red blood cells from clumping and lower cholesterol better than any drug.

Niacin can cause a flush, warm feeling, cant burn almost of you take too much at once but effects generally only last 10-15 minutes or so. Niacin also is a great vasodilator and causes histamin dump which caused the flush/burn. As you work up the dose your body will be histamine depleted and you wont get much flush at all, even at 1g at a dose. Keep in mind if you miss any doses though your body can build up histamine stores so when you start again will want to drop dose.

Obviously you have a couple values on the boarder but so are your test levels. Your high values are about what one would expect when at high end of lab range for test levels.

For blood cell counts you can donate blood.

For cholesterol start taking good old original flush type niacin. Start slow say 100mg 3x a day with meals and slowly work up to 1gram per meal. It will help red blood cells from clumping and lower cholesterol better than any drug.

Niacin can cause a flush, warm feeling, cant burn almost of you take too much at once but effects generally only last 10-15 minutes or so. Niacin also is a great vasodilator and causes histamin dump which caused the flush/burn. As you work up the dose your body will be histamine depleted and you wont get much flush at all, even at 1g at a dose. Keep in mind if you miss any doses though your body can build up histamine stores so when you start again will want to drop dose.

Ok thanks man.... I'm gonna give this a try.

I also picked lipidstibil, and tucda too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diet hasn't been best of lately. Do to a lot of partying and BBQ on the weekends now that it's summer. But I still eat all grass fed and free range meat and eggs 90% of the time. I would say my diet is pretty good in terms of health.

I'am trying to eat more greens and organize berries. Too

Diet hasn't been best of lately. Do to a lot of partying and BBQ on the weekends now that it's summer. But I still eat all grass fed and free range meat and eggs 90% of the time. I would say my diet is pretty good in terms of health.

I'am trying to eat more greens and organize berries. Too

Keep in mind cholesterol in the blood does not come from cholesterol in food. In other words meat isnt what raises cholesterol, carbs do. So breads, pastas and booze/beer.

Cholesterol serves many purposes in the body.

Its used by the body to detox so the body will elevate cholesterol levels

Its used a a temp repair for arterial damage.

Its also a main building block of many hormones. So when on cycle some hormones plummet (ie LH/FSH) which can cause a slight rise in cholesterol levels. A way the body tries to make sure there is ample material for hormone creation.

I don't plan on blasting till mid July. I will donate before hand and hopefully get my livers values in check before then.

Top Bottom