Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruise Formal Nights

NoDaddyNo said:

Oh baby never - don't you worry smooshy.

There is just a general dislike of cruise ship people here, and then to hear people talk about how they are going to be voluntarily paying to join that group makes me cringe a bit.

Screw you, Asswipe! Screw you!

I went on a cruise to Bermuda a few years ago and had a blast... I was also only 13!! I do remember everyone being dressed to the nines for the formal night. Some men even wore tuxes. But a real nice suit and tie should do it.

LiLady11 said:
I went on a cruise to Bermuda a few years ago and had a blast... I was also only 13!! I do remember everyone being dressed to the nines for the formal night. Some men even wore tuxes. But a real nice suit and tie should do it.

Good thing for you that you did not go there as a 13 year old now.

Not with NDN living there...

I just got back from a cruise last week, and on formal night there were two groups in the Grand Dining room:
Those dressed appropriately, and those who weren't but either didn't care or didn't know the difference.
Of the 2000 passengers, apparently 50 of them think Bola ties and a vest constitues formal wear.
(cruises out of Galveston are mostly Texas/Oklahoma cowboy/redneck/NRA/AARP crowd).
I'm glad I took Paulos suggestion to wear my "undertaker drag" dark blue pinstripe suit,
cause the rest of my table was wearing tux or white dinner jacket.

Recommendation: buy your table a bottle of wine ($35-$50).
It makes you a hero to the people you're dining with all week.
Others will hopefully do the same on following nites and you'll have dinner wine all week (not included in cruise price).

Top Bottom