Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crohns Ulcerative Colitis and Steroids what is the immune system effect?

uberreem

Hello, I have a bowel condition called crohns and immunosuppresants have saved my life (humira)......before starting my test cycle i wanted to know what the impact would be on my disease, based on my research test lowers the immune system (which is good for me) and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - increases the immune system (bad for me), so i decided to do a pure test e cycle.

As i dove further into the subject it appears that immunoresponse is based on the steroids androgens levels. Steroids with high androgens lower the immune system.

Now i find myself looking to do a lean gains cycle, test/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - would have been my choice but Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - isnt right for my condition as it a low androgenic.

i think test/Equipoise may be the way to go.........can anyone please chime in and advise me if they think this will create a suppressed immune system or enhance? if you have an autoimmune disorder please let me know your experience

Or if you have any other suggestions on doing a "lean gains" cycle that would lower my immune system that would be great at as well. I know tren is highly androgenic but alot of my friends fear its not worth the side effects, especially for me who already has health issues.

i thank you in advance

Bro I have the same condition. I'm into my second cycle. First was just test. Second cycle is tren (50mg eod), mast (60mg per week) & test (600mg per week). It's going great. If anything I think it's helped with my gastro issues.

Honestly I am loving tren. Feel like a million bucks. No flare ups at all with the crohns. That would seem to support the hypothesis that stronger androgens are better for such auto immune issues. Interestingly my immune system seems t be working fine though as I am not catching cold at all. Off cycle u just have to look at me sideways and I will come down with the flu.

hey mkingo

man im glad you replied, its always good to make a friend who actually works out, yeah ive been reading alot about this stuff and im pretty certain about the statement i made above,........but seriously tren seems like its got alot of side which im not really willing to risk,,,thanks for replying bro

Sounds like it might be good idea for you to run a cycles based around DHT compounds, since they tend to be very androgenic. For example Primo, Masteron, and Winny with Test base would make helluva combo for a cycle. I'm not telling you to start with that as your first cycle though, just an example. Of course Tren is as androgenic as it gets, but I would save that for later, it's not a good idea to jump on it too soon.

To make your Test cycle more androgenic, you could run Proviron throughout whole cycle, since it is not liver toxic, and is purely androgenic. It has many other benefits as well, and would be great addition to your every cycle, if I just understood right what you are after.

Depending on your goal you can add other DHT compounds to your second cycle. For first cycle it's normally best to stick with just Test, but since your situation is quite different, Proviron and/or Masteron are something that you might want to add. Masteron is usually very low on side effects so I don't think adding it would be very risky. With Masteron and Proviron you can create a very androgenic environment to any kind of cycle, and that's what you are after (if I red your post correctly).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I cant say for certain what the immune system impact is. In a perfect world with clean big pharma gear I would suspect very little effect. However UG stuff may not be as clean and may subject the immune system to more of a load.

On a related note, anyone suffering from an autoimmune issue really should do some digging into gut pathogens. They are at least partially responsible for so many issue yet so often overlooked, just one example of what I am talking about.

Gut Pathogens | Full text | Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease: is Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis the common villain?

Last edited:
hey guys i came accross this chart...is it legit?...it show that primo, mas and eq are about the same...what am i missing? thanks

Anabolic ratio and Androgenic ratio chart

Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic

1-Testosterone--------------------------100------200
Anabolicum Vister(Quinbolone)(oral Boldenone)--50------100
Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)-------------45------320
Anadur(Nandrolone Hexyloxyphenylpropionate)--37-----125
Anatrofin(Stenbolone Acetate)---------107-144-----267-332
Anavar(Oxandrolone)-------------------24------322-630
Andractim(Dihydrotestosteron)--------30-260-----60-220
Andriol(Testosterone Undecanoate)----100------100
Androderm(Testosterone)---------------100------100
Androgel(Testosterone)------------------100------100
Boldabol(Boldenone Acetate)------------50------100
Cheque Drops(Mibolerone)--------------1,800------4,100
Danocrine(Danazol)----------------------37------125
Deca-Durabolin(Nandrolone Decanoate)--37------125
Deposterona(Testosterone Blend)-------100------100
Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)-----------40-60------90-210
Dimethyltrienolone------------------------10,000+-----10,000+
Dinandrol(Nandrolone Blend)------------37------125
Durabolin(NPP)----------------------------37------125
Dynabol(Nandrolone Cypionate)---------37------125
Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)-----50------100
Esiclene(Formebolone)-------------------No Data Available
Genabol(Norbolethone)-------------------17------350
Halotestin(Fluoxymesterone)------------850------1,900
Hydroxytestosterone---------------------25------65
Laurabolin(Nandrolone Laurate)---------37------125
Madol(Desoxymethyltestosterone )------187------1,200
Masteron(Drostanolone Propionate)-----25-40------62-130
Megagrisevit-Mono(Clostebol Acetate)--25------46
MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate)-------650------2,300
Mestanolone--------------------------------78-254------107
Methandriol(Mythelandrostenedi ol)-------30-60------20-60
Methyl-1-Testosterone---------------------100-220------910-1,600
Methyldienolone----------------------------200-300------1,000
Methylhydroxynandrolone(MHN)----------281------1304
Methyltestosterone-------------------------94-130------115-150
Metribolone(Methyltrienolone)-------------6,000-7,000------12,000-30,000
Miotolan(Furazabol)-------------------------73-94------270-330
Myagen(Bolasterone)-----------------------300------575
Nilevar(Norethandrolone)------------------22-55------100-200
Omnadren(Testosterone Blend)-----------100------100
Orabolin(Ethylestrenol)--------------------20-400------200-400
Oral Turinabol------------------------------None------100+
Oranabol(Oxymesterone)------------------50------330
Orgasteron(Normethandrolone)-----------325-580------110-125
Parabolan(Tren Hexahydrobenzycarbonate)-500------500
Primobolan(Methenolone Acetate)----------44-57------88
Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)-44-57------88
Prostanozol------------------------------------n/a------n/a
Protabol(Thiomesterone)--------------------61------456
Proviron(Mesterolone)-----------------------30-40------100-150
Sanabolicum(Nandrolone Cyclohexylpropionate)-37------125
Steranabol Ritardo(Oxabolone Cypionate)--20-60------50-90
Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)-------------400------20
Sustanon 100 & 250--------------------------100------100
Synovex(Testosterone Propionate & Estradiol)-100------100
Test 400---------------------------------------100------100
Test Enanthate/Cypionate/Propionate/Susp & Blends-100------100
THG(Tetrahydrogestrinone)-------------------No Data Available
Tren Acetate/Enanthate & Blends------------500------500
Winstrol(Stanozolol)---------------------------30------320​

Interesting chart, I picked up few compounds with esters that I haven't previously heard of.
Where did you find this chart from?

Is it legit? Well probably yes, the numbers seem to be close to other charts that I've red before, but this kind of charts have to be viewed with some background information in mind. The A:A ratios are usually based on animal studies, and because of this these numbers are not necessarily very precise IRL.They can definitely be used for some guidelines, and some of these values are actually quite accurate and based on human studies. Unfortunately that's the case for just few of them, most AAS are not used officially on medical field so accurate human studies are pretty hard to find on some compounds. You also have to keep in mind that we all have our own unique way to respond on any given drug/chemical. For example Masteron is lot more androgenic IRL than what the usual A:A ratios suggest, this is something that very many people have noticed, and is often mentioned somewhere close to these charts/A:A ratios.

By having a quick look, only thing that seems odd on that chart is that ratios are other way around then usually. I'm not completely certain, but just remember that these ratios are usually written as Anabolic to Androgenic, not the other way around that's used on the chart you posted. That of course doesn't make any difference, it just got caught on my eye, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom