Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My Workout

SwolerThanGabe

Hey everyone, I went in for my first visit with the personal trainer - it was the free evaluation, and I got evaluated.
I'm really frustrated because in the last 3-4 weeks of working out, my body fat percentage has diminished less that 1%. About 4 weeks ago, I tested at about 21.6%. This morning I tested at 20.9%.
I can SEE the difference in my body, I can FEEL it in my loose waistband, so why is that? Apparently my heartbeat is excessively fast also. In over 3 months of doing cardio EVERY DAY, why is it considered "poor?"
Why haven't I dropped more weight? I've been good about what I eat, and been doing a lot of cardio - the only weightlifting I've done was a couple of days last week. Why have I only dropped about 7 pounds since last May? Before May, I wasn't working out at all, nor was I watching my diet.

Here's my routine:
Jog 20 minutes - about 2 miles.
Rest
30 pushups
90 crunches (30 forward, 30 to each side)
20 pushups
30 tricep presses
Rest
10 minutes rowing machine
rest
15 minutes Stairmaster

I realize this is cardio-heavy, but I was aiming to lose as much fat as possible before I started to do weight training.
My stats - Male, 20 y/o, 6'3, 20.9% BF, 213lbs

Thanks!

SwolerThanGabe

Top Bottom