Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my PH/AAS Cycle please.

Tobias39

Hey all- First and foremost I want to just take a moment and thank EF, all its members and its sponsors for providing such a great forum to us all. I just realized I've been a member of EF for 10 years now and continue to return and find the greatest resource for information and first-hand knowledge. Bravo gentlemen (and women), bravo!

Okay, with that out of the way. I'm really excited about this next cycle and want to get your input on what I've put together. Here are some quick stats: 30 years old, done plenty of cycles over the years, 5'8", 165lbs, around 10% BF. Diet for this cycle is going to be pretty clean. Goal is to build quality, lean mass while attempting to lower my BF. Here it is:

Wk 1-10: 800mg/wk T400
Wk 1-10: 400mg/wk EQ
Wk 1-6: Helladrol (75/75/75/100/100/125)
Wk 6-PCT: Forma Stanzol (5 pumps AM / 5 pumps PM)
Wk 6-PCT: HCGenerate
N2Guard

PCT:
Unleashed
Forged Post Cycle
Clomid?

I'm pretty close to this being the final verdict on my cycle with the exception of possibly adding proviron in there somewhere.

Can I get your thoughts, suggestions on this cycle? Let me here it.

Thanks guys!

I would run your clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5...
DAA- 3 grams per day

You can also run the Forma and the HCgenerate from the beginning of the cycle to help keep you going the entire time and keep the Estrogen down...

I would run your clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5...
DAA- 3 grams per day

You can also run the Forma and the HCgenerate from the beginning of the cycle to help keep you going the entire time and keep the Estrogen down...

Thanks for the suggestion. Any idea if running the HcGenerate throughout will desensitize my leydig cells? Should I switch out the HCGenerate for HCG at PCT?

Top Bottom