Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my fat loss diet please

Update

The fat burning is back on track-the body fat % is down to an all time low of 11.7%-i know that its not an amazing % but i have always been a bit of a fat bast*rd and i'm a lot happier now.The abs are starting to "pop" and my confidence is higher.There is still a long way to go but at least i know its possible.Thanks for all the advice guys and i will send pics in a few weeks.I'm working on a tan now too to look leaner.I have 5 weeks left on my current program of fat burning and then when i'm finished that i'm gonna start bulking like crazy,so i'll be back for advice on that too!!!!
Holla if ya hear me:D

Good question!

I hadn't recognized he said that before.....

bobbyboy, if you spend all this time leaning down, why in the world don't you enjoy your shredded look for the summer?

I'd get down to where you feel you're shredded and stay there til the end of August at least!

Sorry,thats exactly what i had in mind.September 1st is when the bulking begins.I want to gain at least 30lbs and then start cutting again next spring.I wanna look my best for next year cos i'm heading to the states to work for a year.Man,i'm dying for a drink-i havent had one in 2 months and as i'm Irish this is practically against the law!!!!!!Cheers for all the help again guys:D

I think you need to add some carbs to your post-workout shake. With the small amount you consume before training you are still running on limited glycogen. You will not store post-workout carbs (espcially that early in the day) as fat. You are just eating a banana. I would double that if not triple it, if not you are setting yourself up for catabolism. Good luck getting shredded bro!

Cheers for the input AA. After my workout i would drink the other half of my shake,which would be 250ml powerade,20g whey,7g creatine and 10g glutamine.is this not enough to avoid catabolism?What do you think i should do to beef up my carb intake post workout?Preferably something i can blend in with my shake.
Thanks again:D

Do you know how many carbs are in 250mL of Powerade? I can't remember how many ounces that is off the top of my head. To add in extra post workout carbs you could buy dextrose, Ultra Fuel (or any carb mixture) by Twinlab, or just throw in some honey. I think that will help you keep more mass and keep the metabolism humming along.

thanks again AA.I think there is 36g carbs per 500ml bottle of powerade,if that is any help to you/me.Could i just throw in a banana or two into my shake?Also do you think that the first half of my shake would prevent catabolism early in the morning because i hit the weights at 7.00am on a three day split

The first half of the shake will help stave off some catabolism, but it still does not contain many calories (less than 200 probably). This is more trouble, but I prefer to eat oatmeal and some whey about an hour before workout, that will stick with you a little better and should improve the quality of your workouts. Yes, bananas will work in the post workout shake (atleast 2 of 'em). You could also just have a shake with more calories pre-workout (it will help get your blood flowing too). Maybe something like 75 g's of carbs and 40 g's of protein. Let me know what you think.

Top Bottom