Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cycle

mike12

Need help with cycle

10 week Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
Dex .5mg eod from first shot to last day on pct
10mg nolva eod from first shot to day before starting pct (still debating)

pct:

nolva:
Week 12 & 13 - 40mg ed (first day 60mg)
week 14 to 15 20mg ed
Week 12,13,14,15 - sustain alpha 5 pumps ed & toco-8 2 scoops ed

I'd like lean gains thus using dex but is all the dosages ok? is dex dose too low? Im thinking of running Finasteride, im very acne prone. Any help is good. thanks

Last edited:
Is this your first cycle? You need to list your stats AGE/HEIGHT/WEIGHT/BF/YEARS TRAINING/GOALS/DIET (Specify what you eat daily)/ First cycle? For starters your PCT lacks HCG which you should get. You only take nolvadex at the sign of gyno, no need to run it from start to finish..What does arimidex have to do with "lean gains" you gaining mass or getting lean is dependent on your diet not whether or not you take an aromatase inhibitor. I would also start out with .25 EOD

Is this your first cycle? You need to list your stats AGE/HEIGHT/WEIGHT/BF/YEARS TRAINING/GOALS/DIET (Specify what you eat daily)/ First cycle? For starters your PCT lacks HCG which you should get. You only take nolvadex at the sign of gyno, no need to run it from start to finish..What does arimidex have to do with "lean gains" you gaining mass or getting lean is dependent on your diet not whether or not you take an aromatase inhibitor. I would also start out with .25 EOD

No this is my 3rd cycle, I have done a dbol only (i know stupid) cycle and a test only cycle before. My diet is clean etc... i thought hcg is supposed to be used during cycle not pct? i meant lean gains with arimidex as in to keep bloat down, since i know dbol blows me up. any thoughts on if my pct is sufficient or if Finasteride is good to use for prevention of acne? thanks

No this is my 3rd cycle, I have done a dbol only (i know stupid) cycle and a test only cycle before. My diet is clean etc... i thought hcg is supposed to be used during cycle not pct? i meant lean gains with arimidex as in to keep bloat down, since i know dbol blows me up. any thoughts on if my pct is sufficient or if Finasteride is good to use for prevention of acne? thanks

When you answer the questions i have already asked I will help you further...specify what you eat also dont just say "clean"

I agree with enacer 420, you need hcg doe your pct. 500ius twice a week will di for pct. You can use hcg for certain cycles if per say you were running tren. I think what Mike12 meant by lean gains is the Ldex will lower water retention/bloat therefore allowing the gains he has to show. The gains will look "leaner" compared to the gains without an anti-e might LOOK less "lean." Running the nolvadex concurrently with Ldex is pointless. They don't work well together. Use the nolv if you get gyno. If the gyno does surface stop the Ldex and start the nolv until your gyno is alleviated.

I agree with enacer 420, you need hcg doe your pct. 500ius twice a week will di for pct. You can use hcg for certain cycles if per say you were running tren. I think what Mike12 meant by lean gains is the Ldex will lower water retention/bloat therefore allowing the gains he has to show. The gains will look "leaner" compared to the gains without an anti-e might LOOK less "lean." Running the nolvadex concurrently with Ldex is pointless. They don't work well together. Use the nolv if you get gyno. If the gyno does surface stop the Ldex and start the nolv until your gyno is alleviated.

Sounds like you have some research to do as well before you start giving advice..you dont have to be running tren to use HCG...nolvadex and arimidex together is pointless? wrong.

To be honest i dont really count and plan my evey meal exactly at a set time everyday, i eat clean when i eat. Clean meaning, for breakfast oatmeal, eggs, milk etc... lunch im at work so a plate of grilled chicken,rice,salad from takeout, evening usually bbq. But i dont have some kind of food schedule as to what i eat everyday, but i do eat CLEAN. High protein, low carbs (not too low) , low fat, take multivitamins, lots of fruits/veggies etc... But itsnot my diet i need help with, its my cycle i need to see if my doses are right or if something should be removed/added... also im not sure if anyone has any experience with finestaride with preventing acne, would recommend it or not.

If you are looking for lean gains then the Dbol/test combo is not the best idea. Great for mass and strength, but for lean mass, id look else where. Some debatable posts on here, so far. Be careful and dont just take someones advice because they replied to your post. Have you started this cycle yet??? If not i would drop the dbol and go with either anavar or winstrol as an oral...both would provide leaner gaisn and some strength too. You could also consider Primobolan or equipoise as a second injectable, either alongside the test and one of the orals i mentioned or just with the test itself. Do some research, and sort that diet out. BBQ at night???!!! Try and start eating every 2-3 hours, keeping protein around 1.5-2 grams per pound of bodyweight. Good luck.

your diet is poor. check out the diet forum. dont waste your time with gear if your not eating enough to gain and keep gains. a dbol cycle can be just as good as any other mild cycle abvously you will bloat and when you lose the bloat afterwards you will be lighter but if you do it all right you can make big gains with dbol only and keep just as much muscle from it. no need to run nolva through the cycle. up your pct nolva to at least 20mg ed

the bottom line with gaining mass is simple you have to eat like a horse. you need high protein, high carbs, and high fat, you need a variety of fruits and veggies. you need to eat way more than 3 meals a day. the more the better. i do 10 on off days and 11 on gym days. i think most people stick to 6 meals. i wouldnt go lower than that.

Top Bottom