Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my 6 week cycle please

jb2012ny

Looking too put together a short 6 week cycle. First time doing a short cycle. All my gains always come with in first 6 weeks so I figure why not...

1-6 test prop. 450mg week (150 mg on Monday ,Wednesday, Friday )
1-6 winstrol 50 mg Ed
1-6 aromasain 12.5 mg eod
1-6 n2guard
1-6 lipid stabil
3-6 hcgenerate
PCT 7-10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Unleashed /post cycle
Aromasain 12.5 mg eod

My concern is that I have gyno under one nipple. It's a tiny pea size. It don't bother me at all. Not puffy or itching etc...I'm on nolvadex currently 20 mg day. I always taken an ai and never had a problem with gyno in till recently. My blood levels show my estrogen is in range... Was thinking about running letro on cycle also???

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I used to be a big fan of short cycles back in the day; I'd run the prop EDO not MWF....and letro is only in extreme gyno cases, otherwise the side effects will far out weigh any benefit.

I used letro too help shrink it at first and didnt notice any sides. Im just little worried the aromasain isnt enough cause i use it with every cycle and still got a lump. You suggest anything

I used to be a big fan of short cycles back in the day; I'd run the prop EDO not MWF....and letro is only in extreme gyno cases, otherwise the side effects will far out weigh any benefit.

How did you like short cycles? Is this pct ok

How did you like short cycles? Is this pct ok

I did well with short cycles as long as I used short esters. That was B4 I went on TRT. PCT looks good.

The letro will kill you libido and sex drive, thus my hesitation to use it.

Top Bottom