Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creating on a cutting cycle

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
was curious if anyone has run creatine on a cutting cycle.

i am starting tren/mast/test and my goals are vascularity and shreddation lol. i dont want the creatine to be counter productive.

the logical thing would be to take a very small amount but i was wondering what you alls experiences were with taking it on a cutting cycle.

Hey bud, I use Omega Sport's Trinitine and it works wonderfully. I used during the contest as well.

not an expert but dont use NO shotgun or NO explode...those always bloat the shit outa me

Gonna have to agree with pilip on this one. Creatine will help with keeping strength on a cut.

was curious if anyone has run creatine on a cutting cycle.

i am starting tren/mast/test and my goals are vascularity and shreddation lol. i dont want the creatine to be counter productive.

the logical thing would be to take a very small amount but i was wondering what you alls experiences were with taking it on a cutting cycle.
I would go by how creatine effects you..me personally I wouldnt bother because ut bloats me up pretty good which kinda defeats the purpose of cutting....I don't think its necessary if your running tren/mast/test dont think you'll notice much a difference adding creatine besides the bloat

Top Bottom