Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine who dislikes it

caiza

anyone not like creatine because they get spots, the shits,stomach probs ,cramps,blood pressure,hunger,blood sugar problems,sickness...anyone experiance these on creatine?

i dislike creatine for the fact u have to load up which is a bitch, also dislike the shits, sickness after chuging a cup, other then that creatine is great if u want to add a few pounds, is still do creatine once in a while and get good pumps in the gym, i take about 10grams 30min before workout with lots of carbs, try that.

caiza said:
anyone not like creatine because they get spots, the shits,stomach probs ,cramps,blood pressure,hunger,blood sugar problems,sickness...anyone experiance these on creatine?
I got gyno and bad acne from it

i don't like it since it freezes yout muscles

NO Flexiblity =spelling ?

no flexibilty = shit the fucking shit killed my TIMEs

God i hate that creatine ( cartman says with concern)

It makes me sick feeling after I take it, maybe its just the taste ugggghhhhhhhhhh I hate it. Ive tried all flavors and most brands

WeeMan

i cant take creatine because get kind of sick a little while after i take it. im not even sure that it works that well, so i just skip it. i find that sustanon works a little better!!ha ha

I've never had any problem with creatine, maybe I don't take enough. I just read, the other day, to mix it with warm water for better absorption. Maybe thats why I don't have any problems.
My 2 cents.

Top Bottom