Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine whlie cutting

moosecles

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Many have said its a bad thing, however there has been intelligent people who have told me its a good thing. They said when your cutting you need plenty of water and creatine helps pull water into the cells. Can anyone help clear this up for me because im going to cut soon, so id like to know if i should take creatine while im on this cutting cycle.

thanks guys

I agree with Diamond. When you cut, you want to get as dry as possible for that ultimate ripped look. Creatine will smooth you out too much.

hmm.. I dunno about that. I know a national level competitor who creatine loads right before his show. I'm cutting right now, and continue to take creatine... I'll probably cut it out in the next week or two tho.

I think you would be wise to use creatine during cutting. It will help maintain strength and stamina, and improve recovery so you can finish your workouts strong and burn more calories.

I have no idea how creatine will cause subcutaneous water retention, which is the only way it would smooth you out. Some of you seem to talk about creatine like it's freakin anadrol.

Not to mention, cutting should be for the end result, not a short lived fast where you look good for a couple of weeks then go back to whatever you feel like. So, if this is the case, you wont mind minor water retention to spare that hard earned muscle. I say go with the creatine.

I don't know, maybe its just me, but I don't notice any added size on creatine, but I do feel bloated and I do gain weight (just water I guess).

Personally, I'd rather go with ephedrine/caffeine, when I'm cutting. Its great for boosting energy and strength on a restricted calorie diet.

I thought creatine volumised your muscles with ATP & not the fat between them & the skin. I thought water retention was something else...I guess if your already carrying alot of fat weight (or trying to cut) it will bloat you. But still, if your working out regularly & eating right the fat should melt off despite taking creatine. If your reducing your caloretic intake that is...

I only use creatine for at most 2 months.I just dont like taking it, it makes me sick thinking about it! Once i have my bodyfat down to a low level i like taking creatine. About the time when my Abs fully show themselves. Again, for two months of the year anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom