Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine? Usefull Or Useless?

I tried creatine before i started AS, i think it works. I've done a few of what you may call "cycles" of creatine and I always gained a few lbs on it, and kept a lot of it. Before I started jucing a month ago i was very malnourished, and underweight. I was sick at school, combining that with pledging and a bad wrist and not being able to lift much i lost a lot of weight. Went from 165 in the winter to 148 at the begginng of May. I came home started lifting, creatine, weight gainer and my normal healthy diet and got upto very close to my normal weight, 163. I started my cycle at 163 and now i'm very close to 180lbs and not much fatter, still see my abs well. I normal gain probably had a lot to do with muscle memory but i'm sure creatine had a good role in it. In my opinion you should def give it a try first.

Damn, i should have taken my before pics when i was 148, oh well.

I personally have tried like 10 different brands, including EAS, and nothing has worked, I guess I'm just a non-responder.

Funny enough a friend of mine went on the Phosphagen HP and he gained like 10lbs on it, but lost it all as soon as he came off, so that sucked. No other creatine ever did that to him again, even when he tried the HP again...

Sorry the EAS didn't do anything for you Future One....

I guess that it's true what they say about any supp, some it works for some it don't..

Top Bottom