Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine? Usefull Or Useless?

Very useful in my opinion. I don't believe in any of these creatine enhancers or syrums, just the original powder (and its cheaper). Buddy of mine had been lifting for about 2yrs. He's tiny, about 5'9 and 155lbs. I had him try creatine, and in just 2 months went to 165lbs. Went back on it about 3 months ago and gained another 5lbs. I would recommend using a few months on and a few months off. But, I would recommend it.

Mule

Its been well established that Creatine can be a very beneficial supplement and is one of the few with solid findings established as to its efficacy. However, there is a small % of the population that will not respond to creatine supplementation and many of the suggested usage guidelines offered by supplement companies are excessive. Also, creatine is best used with a high GI carb like dextrose to aid in absorption. Definitely worth the money if used properly.

Go to http://www.creapure.com/about.htm for more info on creatine and proper usage guidelines.

Id rather use Creatine more then Ref-B .The serum is the shit and I cant tell you if it worth the $ because i get all my supplements for free because the manager hooks me up so if he didnt id say its worth the $ any how

Are you sure?

"I would recommend using a few months on and a few months off"
Because normally you take Creatine for 6 weeks, your body gets used to it. Also it is hard on the kidneys.

Re: Are you sure?

Jeff_rys said:
"I would recommend using a few months on and a few months off"
Because normally you take Creatine for 6 weeks, your body gets used to it. Also it is hard on the kidneys.

Yeah, I agree. I only use creatine for like a month post-cycle.
I heard it can lead to kidney stones, and taxes the kidneys
in general.

Creatine test....

JUICESEEKER: This is from a post I did a while back...

I used to own a health club and I got about 7 guy's who were serious lifters who all agreed to be lab rats and try several different types of creatine, a few were Sport pharma, Ted arcidi, Weider, EAS as well as several others. I wish I could remember all of them but it was a while ago. Any way none of us saw any gains at all on any of the products with the exception of the EAS powder form. We all gained 10 or 12lbs. One guy who was very thin but wanted to try it got sick every time he took it, other then that this stuff was AWESOME!!! I gained 12lbs and was incredibly strong, looked full. I lost 2lbs to water, but kept 10lbs of muscle!. I had everyone take the loading dose that is recommended on the bottle for the entire cycle which was two bottles worth, They were the 325mg bottles. Hope this helps....

I just started another cycle of this creatine it is called PHOSPHAGEN creatine I got the 714g for $20 through a friend of mine who used to work at a supplement store. I am taking it before I start my cycle because it will hold water in my joints a little kind of like deca does so it makes me stronger and my shoulders feel better. I take it with 100% grape juice.

There's a bunch of creatine based supps that EAS sells but the one we all tried was the PHOSPHAGEN.

I thought it was interesting that not one other supp did what the EAS did....

If I take creatine without juice I can easily put 40-50lbs on my bench!

I think that is incredible! I was doing negatives with 505lbs when my regular bench routine included 3 sets of 3 with 380lbs....

EAS creatine is worth every penny!!!!!!!

Re: Creatine test....

badgermilk said:
JUICESEEKER: This is from a post I did a while back...

I used to own a health club and I got about 7 guy's who were serious lifters who all agreed to be lab rats and try several different types of creatine, a few were Sport pharma, Ted arcidi, Weider, EAS as well as several others. I wish I could remember all of them but it was a while ago. Any way none of us saw any gains at all on any of the products with the exception of the EAS powder form. We all gained 10 or 12lbs. One guy who was very thin but wanted to try it got sick every time he took it, other then that this stuff was AWESOME!!! I gained 12lbs and was incredibly strong, looked full. I lost 2lbs to water, but kept 10lbs of muscle!. I had everyone take the loading dose that is recommended on the bottle for the entire cycle which was two bottles worth, They were the 325mg bottles. Hope this helps....

I just started another cycle of this creatine it is called PHOSPHAGEN creatine I got the 714g for $20 through a friend of mine who used to work at a supplement store. I am taking it before I start my cycle because it will hold water in my joints a little kind of like deca does so it makes me stronger and my shoulders feel better. I take it with 100% grape juice.

There's a bunch of creatine based supps that EAS sells but the one we all tried was the PHOSPHAGEN.

I thought it was interesting that not one other supp did what the EAS did....

If I take creatine without juice I can easily put 40-50lbs on my bench!

I think that is incredible! I was doing negatives with 505lbs when my regular bench routine included 3 sets of 3 with 380lbs....

EAS creatine is worth every penny!!!!!!!
Are you sure your name ian't Bill Philips? just joking!

I would have been disappointed if there wasn't at least one Wisenheimer (ciscokid1) that didn't respond.

I know it sounds like an infomercial but it is true, The only supp out of a ton that I have tried that I can say it truly kicks assssss........

I will say that most drugs or supps usually act differently on everyone, but our own gym rat test prove to work on all subjects....with the exception of the skinny dude that yacked....:sick:

Top Bottom