Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine serum...

big calvin

i looked through the search and well i guess some said its was great and some said it sucked, i used it along ass time a go and my training partner also used it and we both got great results...i mean with all the info we have in this day in age, i think someone would think up a way to make creatine stable in liquid right? i think im gonna try it again and see what happens....any others tried it recently?.....

I tried the liquid creatine by Vicol. Take my advice and save your money if you were thinking of picking that one up.

this is irrelevant to the post, but i see your from Miami, im from Ft. Laud. always good to see someone from around the home town

I tried the liquid creatine by MMUSA and did not get anything from it except a hole in my wallet. Save your money. There is an article on it at www.ast-ss.com

M18

mustang:
yeah but look whos letting u see the artical...i dont know man, see my problem is im gonna start to take creatine 6 times a day with slin and that looked like the easiest way about doing it...any advice?

FSU:
im guessing u go to fsu :D that where im gonna be going bro! :fro:

its garbage and whats so hard about taking the powder
how could you possibley have time to work out if you dont even have time to take your supps.

The rest of the guys are right! The only thing you will get from the stuff is a whole lot of Niacin. Don't waste your $$$$....

Top Bottom