Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine not working?

I heard that weight gainer shakes will make you gain 10lbs a week:D You should try that. Let me know if you are able to lift more in the gym after the first shake:FRlol:

I heard that weight gainer shakes will make you gain 10lbs a week You should try that. Let me know if you are able to lift more in the gym after the first shake

haha yeah! good one man! didn't know there were comedians on this board.

hittman said:
sorry im not as experienced as you guys.

A simple wait a bit or in time would have done though.

haha yeah! good one man! didn't know there were comedians on this board.

Your getting flamed because your post was pretty far out in outerspace. Just do a search first and read up on as much info as you can, if still dont have a definate answer, then atleast you will have enough info to post a meaningfull question based on all your research.

Otherwise get your flame retardant suit on and take it like a man. ! :jump:

baby bbol thank you and fair enough. I was rather naive to think that taking the stuff would make me change straight away. Sorry men.

This kind of shit is exactly the reason why this board pisses people off. Obviously this guy is a newbie, and is not as experienced as some of us. He asked a legitimate question and got a bunch BS thrown in his face. Should he have done a search?...Yes. Would this be better placed on the Supp board?...Yes, but how hard would it be to point this guy in the right direction? Oh, that's right...I forgot all of you guys have known everything there is to know about the Iron game since birth. A simple do a search under the name "creatine" would have sufficed, but you guys had to be assholes. Hey bullcocky...did anyone flame your ass when asked about drinking winny last month??? Do a search.

hittman...What doseage of creatine are you using? You may not be getting enough. Sometimes creatine takes a while to kick in, but it can be a good supplement to take for strength. A lot of users take it when they are coming off a cycle to keep from losing their gains. Do a search to find out more.

Last edited:
hittman said:
baby bbol thank you and fair enough. I was rather naive to think that taking the stuff would make me change straight away. Sorry men.

No problem, this board is pretty mild compared to some of the car discussion boards I post on. Make a bad post there and you better get in the space shuttle before the nuclear bomb hits you!

Take a look at effervescent Creatine with Ribose. Usually each dose has 5 grams creatine, 3 grams ribose and 1 gram taurine.

Because of the effervescent delivery, it gets into your system quicker without all the sugar, should start getting good pumps after 3 days. EAS HP or MetRx makes it for sure.

Top Bottom