Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine not working?

hittman

I just started my creatine phase today and took 2 teaspoons mixed with water before my workout. (The tub recommends 1/4 to 1 teaspoon). During my workout i couldn't feel any effects from this dosage and was wondering how do you notice that creatine is working (i couldn't lift more than usual).

Hello!

Seems lika you think creatin will give you same effect like AAS but it wont. Creatin comes from meat, the firt week you run it, eat 5 teaspoons a day, thencut down to 2-3 teaspoons a day. Creatin will do you a little more explosiv in your workout and give you a little more energy. Its also a water retention supplement.

hittman said:
I just started my creatine phase today and took 2 teaspoons mixed with water before my workout. (The tub recommends 1/4 to 1 teaspoon). During my workout i couldn't feel any effects from this dosage and was wondering how do you notice that creatine is working (i couldn't lift more than usual).

Are you retarded?:insane:

:FRlol:

thate said:
You converted it to injectable form right?

I Usually heat a spoonful up in the kitchen with a lighter, then draw up liquid into syringe. Then inject it while still warm.

OOOHHH feels so good. Then crack a beer open and light a cig, then go catch a workout.

:havoc::beer:

You must be one of those people that think that a shot of steroids
will make you wake up the next day 30lbs heavier:FRlol:

Top Bottom