Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine And Diuretics/Water Retention

LJ76

I have heard some people say that taking diuretics can negate alot of the pump you get from creatine. Some others say that the water weight gained from creatine is intracellular and that diuretics only helps in getting rid of extracellular water weight outside of the muscle. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm about to take Dandelion,Uva Ursi, and caffeine to try and lose some water weight. However, I'm hoping that most of the weight is the extracellular water that gives me the "smooth" look thats typical of excess water retention.

Diuretics primary act on your body's extracellular fluid - unless abused. That's why you often hear 'less is more' when it comes to diuretics. If you over do them, they will start pulling water out of your intracellular space and give your muscles a flat appearance. That only really happens with prescription diuretics, you won't have any issues using the natural diuretics you are planning on taking.

Top Bottom