Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine and bulking diet

T

t3c

I wanna take creatine while bulking but when should I take it? Before or after workout? With a meal? In a protien shake?

10 gr per day, two doses of 5 gr. Take one dose directly post workout, followed by your mrp say 20 - 30 minutes after.

Other dose should be taken at the part of the day that you don't workout. Take it with grape juice or gatorade.

I always took one 5g dose in the morning immediately after I woke up and one 5g dose immediately after my workout. I think these times are the best because it is when your body is very sensitive to insulin and will force most of the creatine and other nutrients into your cells.

why grape juice or gatorade instead of dextrose? Also after loading i have read in many places anything higher than 7grams of creatine is going to waste by your body.

peace

take 5 grams in the morning... 5 grams 1 hour before workout... then after workout take 10 grams along with 50 grams of dextrose and 900-1000mg of ALA. I'm loving creatine for the first time following this method. I thought phosphagen was the shit... no way bro, this recipe will show results.

P.S. strength is also rising.

Top Bottom