Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crashing

If I had a attitude I would drop it, I was pissed because I was called scum for being a new user. I don't mind banter and jokes but I think being called scum is abit harsh. I don't know what scum means in your part of the world but round my way it's not something you'd call someone without a good reason.

New kid on the block

Fucking Drop it NOW.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

If I had a attitude I would drop it, I was pissed because I was called scum for being a new user. I don't mind banter and jokes but I think being called scum is abit harsh. I don't know what scum means in your part of the world but round my way it's not something you'd call someone without a good reason.

New kid on the block

are you mad?

New kid on the block

This is chat.

Everyone gets shit here.

The ones who whine about it get super-truckloads of more shit.

So I agree with your premise that "scum" is an inappropriate term. The term "whiner" is far more fitting.

New kid on the block

Jesus fuckin christ, quit being a sopping wet vagina.
And get rid of that retarded assed sig. What are you gonna do when you arent new anymore? Change it to Old Kid on the Block?
Nevermind, you arent going to last more than a week here so doesnt gutdamn matter

Rob

Top Bottom