Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crap, I just broke an amp and lost the juice

gorillahung

:(

I was using an ampoule opener too. I scored a line around the amp neck and then I guess I squeezed it before I was ready to open it and it completely crushed the entire amp, shattering glass and sustanon everywhere and leaving me with a bunch of glass cuts on my hand. Damn it, sustanon is my favorite AAS and the price is getting so damned high for it.

Don't you just hate to abuse steroids like this?

:(

I was using an ampoule opener too. I scored a line around the amp neck and then I guess I squeezed it before I was ready to open it and it completely crushed the entire amp, shattering glass and sustanon everywhere and leaving me with a bunch of glass cuts on my hand. Damn it, sustanon is my favorite AAS and the price is getting so damned high for it.

Don't you just hate to abuse steroids like this?
Sucks bro.

Been a longtime, but I've done that. Bottles are just so much easier to deal with.

would it be bad to say that i have done that before and still sucked up what i could and shot it anyways?

karachi FTW!!

Lartinos, is that you in your avatar? That's the type of body I want to have. I used to want to be big, bulky, and strong as hell. Now I want a ripped body with a modest amount of mass.

Top Bottom