Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couples Counseling

man, if she was, i'd be laying pipe somewhere else tomorrow...i like women...it was really hard to pick just one.

That's what we all like to think. I'd be fucked up for a while though honestly. I'd have to separate, temp or not.

If someone wanted to take advantage of my weakened state then so be it. As a matter of fact I think my wife has been cheating on me recently

Ladies?

Agree. A good mom doesn't tear apart her family.

However, sometimes women that aren't and haven't getting all their needs met for awhile (because kids can't and shouldn't be meeting mom's needs) will turn outside the marriage relationship and pick a married man, the reasoning being the relationship won't materialize into anything that threatens the marriage (in their mind) and they can get their needs met and stay married and no one gets hurt. No one was supposed to find out. It's stupid but that's what I think was happens sometimes. Maybe I'm wrong too, but when I've seen this happen usually the wife doesn't want to leave, she just...well...was weak. Maybe weak character. Maybe family stuff. I don't really know all that.

When they don't want to try or refuse to give up the affair/man that's an entirely different deal.

if you have more than one kid, how the hell would you find time to fulfill your needs outside of your marriage and, wouldn't that time be better spent with your kids...or doing something extra at work to get a promotion...or learning to play the piano? makes no sense to me.

That's what we all like to think. I'd be fucked up for a while though honestly. I'd have to separate, temp or not.

If someone wanted to take advantage of my weakened state then so be it. As a matter of fact I think my wife has been cheating on me recently

Ladies?

my wife and i have been together for 25 years...23 married...and i love her to death...she's very pretty and tiny and she's got nice boobies and she's smart and funny and really fun in bed...and she's just the best mom i have ever seen (and that's the sexiest thing in the world to me)...it would absolutely break my heart if i found out that she was cheating on me...but, yeah...i'd be getting busy with someone else within a couple weeks...that part of my life is still really important to me.

Ladies?

i just got that...i'm a little slow :FRlol:

my wife and i have been together for 25 years...23 married...and i love her to death...she's very pretty and tiny and she's got nice boobies and she's smart and funny and really fun in bed...and she's just the best mom i have ever seen (and that's the sexiest thing in the world to me)...it would absolutely break my heart if i found out that she was cheating on me...but, yeah...i'd be getting busy with someone else within a couple weeks...that part of my life is still really important to me.

What are your thoughts on having backups in the case the unthinkable does happen? I'm all about preparedness. Jahfeel?

if you have more than one kid, how the hell would you find time to fulfill your needs outside of your marriage and, wouldn't that time be better spent with your kids...or doing something extra at work to get a promotion...or learning to play the piano? makes no sense to me.
Oh I don't know I'm just speculating but maybe that is why married people cheat with married people maybe because they don't have a lot of time and energy? Lol. I'm lucky to get a shower every day. I cannot imagine trying to make two men happy fuck that.

What are your thoughts on having backups in the case the unthinkable does happen? I'm all about preparedness. Jahfeel?

i'm 50 and i look good in and out of a suit...there are so many backups out there in my demographic, why the fuck would i need to have any positively identified? plus, for me, the identification process involves girl-on-top sex and my wife has this totally restrictive anti-dating policy :rolleyes:

Top Bottom