Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could you use Nolvadex with Trenbolone?

To treat gyno instead of crushing estrogen.

SERM's block estrogen to the pituitary. before AI's that's all they had access to... that and using deca which aromatizing half as much as test, and using DHT's to stack into their cycles. why do you think the old timers always say to run proviron in pct? because it helps with estrogen.. but is that the way to control estrogen? fuck no when we have AI's today at our disposal

to treat estrogen based gyno you want to use an AI because they are simply better. aromasin for example is a suicide AI, nolva is just a SERM. you won't get rebound gyno when you use aromasin, but with nolva you sure as hell can!

Wasn't Nolvadex around in the 90's??

nolvadex got popular in the late 80's thanks to dan duchaine. he had a point at the time.. cause SERM's block estrogen going into the pits they were better than nothing.

however since aromasin came along in the very late 90's its made using SERM's during cycle obsolete.

I am aware of how they work.

I agree that the first step of preventing gyno is using an AI. But some people are so sensitive, that they are going to get gyno no matter what they do. In this case, upping your AI or using Letro is not the best idea. You use your AI in combination with Nolva to prevent the gyno.

I am aware of how they work.

I agree that the first step of preventing gyno is using an AI. But some people are so sensitive, that they are going to get gyno no matter what they do. In this case, upping your AI or using Letro is not the best idea. You use your AI in combination with Nolva to prevent the gyno.

actually with tren you want to use prami or caber to control prolactin. estrogen isn't the culprit with tren, prolactin is.

Well, technically prolactin gyno is caused by the increase in estrogen and progesterone. So the first step is attacking E, specifically at the sight it is attacking, is the best step to prevent it. So what better way to stop this than to use an AI and Nolva? So no estrogen at sight means no progesterone at site.

Ok guys, can we afree on everything for my next course:

Test E 1-10 200mg p/week
Tren 75mg 1-10 EOD
Anavar 4-10 80mg p/day
HCGenerate 1-10
Adex & Caber throughout
HCG 2500IU*2 10-12
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD 12-16
Clomid 50mg p/day 12-16
DAA 16-20
Test booster to be decided 16-20

Top Bottom