Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could I get some recommendations for a beginner program (female)?

Start slow. Anavar 5mg PO QD for a week, monitor for tolerance, sides and effects. If fine, bump to 5 mg PO BID and continue for 7 weeks. That should be plenty for a first cycle. Low risk of masculinization/virilization and you won't wind up with voice changes. For later cycles, consider Primo.

*bump*
I wish he would reply, I'm bored. And I wanna hear about clitoral hypertrophy!
(I don't like the Women's board, I feel intimidated over there).

I am getting a programme for weights at the Gym, I joined today and asked them to write one up for me *shrug* It is their job to know, I told them I wanted to gain alot of muscle.

For the last week I have been eating the McDonalds breakfast hungerbuster every morning and my normal breakfast I know it's not really a healthy choice, but it's full of calories right? I also got a weightgain protein shake instead of the shake I was using before was horleys sculpt for women, I now have horleys body build nurition formula. It has a picture of a big ripped man on the label instead of a chick with a shapely ass. Good sign. I'm having the weightgain shake twice per day and Lunch and Dinner. My Normal breakfast is porridge and fruit and an omelett and for lunch I have salad vegetables and fish or chicken and a yoghurt, Dinner I have red meat, and cooked vegetables like broccolli and potato. I don't know exactly how many Calories I am having now, but I seriously could not eat anything more! I feel like I just want to puke because I'm so full.

Last edited:
LibbyLeech said:
*bump*
I wish he would reply, I'm bored. And I wanna hear about clitoral hypertrophy!
(I don't like the Women's board, I feel intimidated over there).

odd...

big clits are cool. you can flick them.

Ouch!

It's not really fair, chicks clits get bigger and boobs get smaller,
while guys boobs get bigger and dicks get smalller.
What makes it like that? That's whack.

Forgot name of person who mentioned the vibra-train thing was crap -
Anyhow, You there, how come? I figure it must be good because it's only 10 minutes and I hurt afterwards. If it's not good, since I will be starting weights and still doing wrestling/MMA, maybe I could stop the vibra-train?

What you not buying?

How come this board doesn't let me write anabolic steroids well anabolic steroids, it just comes out anabolic steroids anabolic steroids...
wtf?

a.s w.e.l.l. a.s / you know, like "also" or "together with"

LibbyLeech said:
Ouch!

It's not really fair, chicks clits get bigger and boobs get smaller,
while guys boobs get bigger and dicks get smalller.
What makes it like that? That's whack.

Forgot name of person who mentioned the vibra-train thing was crap -
Anyhow, You there, how come? I figure it must be good because it's only 10 minutes and I hurt afterwards. If it's not good, since I will be starting weights and still doing wrestling/MMA, maybe I could stop the vibra-train?

guys dicks get bigger(more blood)

its a tough deal for women, if u take the juice, you could end up with a mini penis like china( ex pro wrestler)

go find her video online, watch it, and see if u stillwant to touch the stuff

your body looks good
good luck
my .02

Top Bottom