Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could an aromatase inhibitor cause lethargy?

ConkerTheKing

I've been taking PES Erase Pro for the last month or so (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) and in the last week or two I've noticed I'm an absolute sleep maniac. When I say a sleep maniac, I mean I find myself continually nodding off when I'm not intending to, and much earlier than usual. I can wake up after 8 hours of sleep and if I don't get up or do something right away, drift back to sleep and stay asleep for another 4 hours! In general I just notice I'm quite sleepy. To try and describe this better, it feels like my ratio of sleep to how long I feel awake and fresh has gone way, way down - I'm sleeping longer and I'm "crashing" far earlier in the day than usual.

To give a few examples, sometimes I'll come home from an evening weight session and fall asleep on the couch before I have time to eat anything. Now this one is bizarre for me because even after my post workout protein/carb shake I'm usually hungry again almost immediately (lifting very heavy these days in the middle of a bulk) and hunger would usually be an absolute sleep blocker for me. But I'm finding now that despite waking up with a rumbling stomach which would normally cause me to wake at 3 or 4 AM looking for food, I'm again sleeping solidly for far more than 8 hours, waking up hungry but still somehow managing to sleep through it. I'm sleeping through alarms as well.
I got up at 11 for college this morning having gone to bed around 3 last night (I went to bed so late because I fell asleep on the couch at midnight for three hours!) , had a very big breakfast as I usually do, had lunch in college, and yet arriving home at around 7PM I just went straight into bed and slept until 9:30. Got up at 9:30 to walk my dog, had some dinner, and then crashed again on the couch (the plan was to watch a movie this evening!), only just waking up there recently, it's now 2AM and I'm struggling to find the energy to drag myself to bed.

Anyway this is getting long winded, you get the idea. I feel like someone who's just developed narcolepsy!

Is it possible for an aromatase / cortisol inhibitor to cause this kind of effect, in which case I wouldn't worry about it, or can I rule that out and therefore maybe look into whether I might have something more serious going on here?

Top Bottom