Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer Parts is Parts...

I miss the days of being able to order stuff cheap online and then getting it delivered easily and cheaply.

In the states I could build a kick ass server for myself (kick ass for my needs) for $400 and it was designed to be quiet too or else I could get it well uner $300.

Here the cheapest I can do a similar system is just barely under $1000 and it is older shit too.

bastards.

Got to love cheap and kickass all rolled up into one system!

Bodhisattva said:

Parts to go into my super cool new acrylic case from thinkgeek.com. I even got some glow in the dark cables. I'm that freakin cool!

OK so you're going for that custom look.

Mid-life crisis I see. WODIN's next big purchase: a 1982 Corvette in "arrest-me-red."

Lumberg said:

OK so you're going for that custom look.

Mid-life crisis I see. WODIN's next big purchase: a 1982 Corvette in "arrest-me-red."

NO YOU DID NOT!

I saw one "fer sale" the other day driving home it was a 1977 model but a shitty puke green. If it had been cherry red I'd have stopped and written the guy a check.

This is a great thread guys. Thanks for the info. I need to upgrade my ancient computer(1998).

If you get the red vette you need to get your mullet or "flock of seagulls" haircut back.

Top Bottom