Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comparing Protein Blends (Dymatize Elite Protein / ON Complete Protein)

Alan32

Hello,

I was hoping you all could help me out on comparing two Protein Powders. I am looking at protein blends and specifically Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein (French Vanilla) and Optimum Nutrition Complete Protein Diet (Vanilla Ice Cream).

I would like a blend that has a well rounded absorption rate that could be used both morning and night and post work out. I don’t want super high fat or carb but I would look at taking in around 50-60 grams of protein (I am currently using ON Pro Complex but would like a better rounded absorption rate). I would also like it to have a good dose of amino acids and preferably vitamins but less enfaces on the vitamins because I do take a simple multi vitamin.

When comparing these two they seem VERY similar. I can see that the ON Complete Protein Diet has much more vitamins than the Dymatize Elite Gourmet but I am not sure that is enough to sway me that way.

If I could get some opinion on these two supplements that would be great I would also be interested in hearing any other advice/ suggestions you may have.

Thank you all for your time it is very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Alan

I tried to put links but it wouldn't let me... sorry

Probably you need not the blending. You can take one after another and feel the difference and choose the better one.

You are overthinking it, I really think you wont be able to tell a difference at all. Go with the flavor and pricing you like better. In the end its all pretty much the same.

I have tried a dozen brands of protien from the most expensive to the wal-mart stuff. You know what, I can't tell a difference at all, You think you will be able too? May I suggest that you go with what you like and what your wallet likes?

My personal favorite is BSN -6, because of the multiple types of protiens in it.

Top Bottom