Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Common sides with dieselbolan starter stack?

Prolactin issues would be your biggest concern running three progestins. I would run 450mg P-5-P and 1600mg Vitex split into two or three different doses everyday for the whole cycle and throughout pct. This is cheap insurance against prog gyno.

So, 9 tablets P 5P and 2 tablets Vitex thru the whole cycle per day?

Is the sides somehow bound to my genetics, like, i have never ever had a problem with acne so its not very possible that i get it... Same with hair loss, relatives on my moms side have/had great hair, so i wouldnt lose mine?

Sry but im paranoid, my friend got the stuff if i run into problems but still, i rather not take it at all, but if i must ill do it..

Heya-"Roookie" You and I are in the same boat. I have concerns too, so i'm going to follow the manufacturer recommendations for using the forma stanzol in weeks 1-4 and weeks 4-10 for concerns about gyno, acne, etc. I purchased an extra bottle of forma stanzol, and will begin my cycle next week. SO, have you started your stack yet? What results are you getting?

Top Bottom