Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Common sides with dieselbolan starter stack?

roookie

Im about to try dieselbolan starter stack, havnt tried any product before.. How many of you got sideeffects on this one?

there can be a chance of prolactin gyno from it. You know the usual hair loss, aggression, acne etc. I haven't heard alot of people on the forum having alot of sides from it but just make sure your prepared for all of them just in case.

Prolactin issues would be your biggest concern running three progestins. I would run 450mg P-5-P and 1600mg Vitex split into two or three different doses everyday for the whole cycle and throughout pct. This is cheap insurance against prog gyno.

This is the brand I use....

NSI P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate -- 50 mg - 100 Tablets - Vitacost

NSI Vitex Agnus-Castus -- 800 mg per serving - 300 Capsules - Vitacost

Ay carumba, I went to the link for the Vitex and still have no idea what that shit is. So for my upcoming Diesel/Epi stack do I need that? Or am I good with just the Forged PCT?

Ay carumba, I went to the link for the Vitex and still have no idea what that shit is. So for my upcoming Diesel/Epi stack do I need that? Or am I good with just the Forged PCT?

1: Phytomedicine. 2003 May;10(4):348-57.Links
Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus)--pharmacology and clinical indications.
Wuttke W, Jarry H, Christoffel V, Spengler B, Seidlová-Wuttke D.

Department of Clinical and Experimental Endocrinology, University of Göttingen, Germany. [email protected]

Extracts of the fruits of chaste tree (Vitex agnus castus = AC) are widely used to treat premenstrual symptoms. Double-blind placebo-controlled studies indicate that one of the most common premenstrual symptoms, i.e. premenstrual mastodynia (mastalgia) is beneficially influenced by an AC extract. In addition, numerous less rigidly controlled studies indicate that AC extracts have also beneficial effects on other psychic and somatic symptoms of the PMS. Premenstrual mastodynia is most likely due to a latent hyperprolactinemia, i.e. patients release more than physiologic amounts of prolactin in response to stressful situations and during deep sleep phases which appear to stimulate the mammary gland. Premenstrually this unphysiological prolactin release is so high that the serum prolactin levels often approach heights which are misinterpreted as prolactinomas. Since AC extracts were shown to have beneficial effects on premenstrual mastodynia serum prolactin levels in such patients were also studied in one double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study. Serum prolactin levels were indeed reduced in the patients treated with the extract. The search for the prolactin-suppressive principle(s) yielded a number of compounds with dopaminergic properties: they bound to recombinant DA2-receptor protein and suppressed prolactin release from cultivated lactotrophs as well as in animal experiments. The search for the chemical identity of the dopaminergic compounds resulted in isolation of a number of diterpenes of which some clerodadienols were most important for the prolactin-suppressive effects. They were almost identical in their prolactin-suppressive properties than dopamine itself. Hence, it is concluded that dopaminergic compounds present in Vitex agnus castus are clinically the important compounds which improve premenstrual mastodynia and possibly also other symptoms of the premenstrual syndrome.

PMID: 12809367 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

For me i got a lot of acne my second run with it ( had to stop taking it because of this ) and am clearing it up right now, i have decided to tell my derm to go f himself about accutane and i am using a bunch of different acne treatments , so far so good as long as i stick to my regimen i am clearing up nicely.
Abdominal pumps during any form of cardio lol forget cardio in my case when i am using it other than hitting the speed bag for timed intervals.

Other than those 2 IT WORKS ! I got great gains on it and i was in calorie deficit hence my S/N i am always cutting cause i want to get lean as fuck before i do a true bulk. I am going to run it again in about another week to re-start my cycle i ended ( was only on for 9 day's ) just letting acne clear a bit more. going to continue all the acne treatments i am doing all throughout cycle and post cycle and probably longer just to make damn sure it's gone and don't come back.

If you are trying to get big let me tell you this, EAT HUGE cause Diesel will use the food trust me on this there were day's where i did a ridiculous cheat meal and woke up way leaner and lighter on the scale which i can tell you right now will not happen if i am not on that shit.

My cycle is going to be
Disel and 19 tren for 3 weeks at 3 caps of each a day
and then Beast and Katana cutter stack for 4 weeks should be a quality run as long as i keep the acne under control ( beast doesn't give me acne or any sides actually other than the desired ones! )

I had no real sides until the 4th week, then I started feeling sick/tired/lethargic all the time. I've come off and started pct and feeling better now. I was up 12lb which is pretty damn good for 4 weeks

Is the sides somehow bound to my genetics, like, i have never ever had a problem with acne so its not very possible that i get it... Same with hair loss, relatives on my moms side have/had great hair, so i wouldnt lose mine?

Sry but im paranoid, my friend got the stuff if i run into problems but still, i rather not take it at all, but if i must ill do it..

Bottom line - use an anti-estrogen. Forged PCT, Nolvadex, Arimidex, etc. YOU NEED PCT - AND YOU NEED THE ANTI-E WHILE ON THE CYCLE.

Not everyone responds the same to compounds. Someone may expereince NO sides at all, someone may experience ALL sides.....and anything in between. It's just a matter of your chemical makeup and you won't know until you are actually on a cycle.

It doesn't matter if you don't have hair loss in your family. You are adding a compound that could cause it regardless. Acne, same thing. Aggression....many don't experience this at all (and some use it as an excuse to be a dick - lol).

A 4 week cycle is not going to make you Mr. Clean so relax! lol

As kdc stated.....just prepared for ALL of the sides just in case.

Top Bottom