Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Comming out" to Doctor

Moe

I went in to the doctor to have a general physical, and in an off way, to have him look into my little gyno problem.

Conclusion: "Why, yes, I do feel the lumps you were speaking of"

Me: "what do you think it could be?"

Dr.: "Breast cancer is quite rere in males, though it does appear from time to time, though rarely bi-laterally"

Me: "meaning..."

Dr.: "well, you have lumps of almost equal size in each breast, so that woud suggest to me that it is not cancer"

Me: "right, then what"

Dr.: "ahve you had similar symptoms in the past?"

Me: "no"

***fast forward to conversation a few days later***

Dr.: "Have you ever used steroids?"

Me: "er, um, no???"

Dr.: "sre you sure...I mean, is it possile that you took something you were unsure of, or are you taking in any kind of over-the-counter supplements, because alot of them have steroids in them"

--------------

based on that statement alone, perhaps I should go and find myself a new doc.

however, I insisted that I had done nothing that would have brought about said symptoms [patently untrue].

I later called him back and left him a message to the effect of my having not been completely up front with him with regard to my "medical" history, as I was not in a position to act in full disclosure when we spoke over the phone.

I have yet to speak with him again, but when I do, how do I best breach the AS thing while keeping in mind that the hospital is directly affiliated with my place of work.

In general, how does one bring up the subject of AS with a medical professional?

please inform as I will be going in on Saturday morning.

Well the information you share with your doctor should stay between you and him. Anything you share with him must be kept confidential, therefore I do not think you have anything to worry about.

B

Dr.: "sre you sure...I mean, is it possile that you took something you were unsure of, or are you taking in any kind of over-the-counter supplements, because alot of them have steroids in them"
Bro I don't understand why you had such a problem with him saying this. He was giving you an opening to say maybe it was something OTC.

Doctor- Patient confidentiality pretty much states that what is said between you and the doc stays between the doc. The only time a doc can report you to law enforcement is if you are or are going to cause any harm to anyone else or put somebody's life in danger. More info can be found on this subject on the net. IMO there's no point going to the doc if your not going to tell him what he needs to know. Good Luck. By the way are these bumps or Knots right under your nips and about a quarter in diameter?

my friend told his doc he uses. had to get blood work for his thyroid problem. Doc. tried to tell him a lot of stuff about how bad it is and so on. THat was it, then the doc went on with the exam.

Whiskey

dont ever tell your doc you are on roids!!!...it can be put in your profile....some docs are cool with it some are not..

Top Bottom