Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off Anavar today... Need Help about...

vipergq

I am finishing my final dose of Anavar today after a 8 week cycle at 60mg a day. I have a tested competition on November 3rd. I know Anavars detection time is 2-3 weeks, but is there anything I can do to accelerate the progress a little bit?

I know there are Cleansers out there, but I don't want to spend $120 on something that will more than likely be out of my system anyways.

Will Drinking lots of water and Tea help flush out my system any?

Aren't those cleansers just a super dose of Vitamins to flush out the system> Can I just take like 6 multis in a day???

vipergq said:
I am finishing my final dose of Anavar today after a 8 week cycle at 60mg a day. I have a tested competition on November 3rd. I know Anavars detection time is 2-3 weeks, but is there anything I can do to accelerate the progress a little bit?

I know there are Cleansers out there, but I don't want to spend $120 on something that will more than likely be out of my system anyways.

Will Drinking lots of water and Tea help flush out my system any?

Aren't those cleansers just a super dose of Vitamins to flush out the system> Can I just take like 6 multis in a day???
dont do that bro...bad for the body...just drink lots of water get a daily cleanser
they are cheaper

Lots of water and maybe get some fruit pectin (stuff to make jelly) Thats the main ingredient in the system cleanse drinks. Mix it with water and drink it the night before and the day of the test.

needtogetaas said:
dont do that bro...bad for the body...just drink lots of water get a daily cleanser
they are cheaper

I was looking at the ingredients of the cleanse, and it seems like it mostly just normal vitamins and minerals:

Steroid Cleanse – Phase I 75 Tablets – 1.8 gm

Supplement Facts

Servings: 25 Serving Amount: 3 Tablets

Ingredients

Magnesium 250mg………….62%

Chloride 680mg…………...**

Sulfate 75mg……………**

Potassium less than 5mg……**

Sodium less than 5mg……**

Lithium 1.5mg……………**

Boron 1mg………………**

Calcium (from a specially precipitated calcium carbonate & alfalfa) 75mg……………7%

Iodine (from kelp) 225mcg……….150%

Other Ingredients:

1250 mg. Alfalfa, 150 mg. Pacific Kelp, 125 mg. Calcium Carbonate, Bromide, Carbonate, Flouride, Rubidium, Scandium, Phosphorus, Nickel, Manganese, Chromium, Strongtium, Cobalt, Zinc, Tin, Titanium, Lanthanum, Cerium, Barium, Copper, Iron, Silicon, Yitrium, Molybdenum, Gallium, Gold, Silver, Cesium, Erbium, Beryllium, Selenium, Vanadium, Dyposium, Ho Mium, Bismuth, Terbium, Praseodymium, Lutetium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Ytterbium, Eurbium, Europium, Neopium. May contain 0.00000014% D Methyldicocoalklammonium Chloride and <0.0000003% Isopropanol.

vipergq said:
I was looking at the ingredients of the cleanse, and it seems like it mostly just normal vitamins and minerals:

Steroid Cleanse – Phase I 75 Tablets – 1.8 gm

Supplement Facts

Servings: 25 Serving Amount: 3 Tablets

Ingredients

Magnesium 250mg………….62%

Chloride 680mg…………...**

Sulfate 75mg……………**

Potassium less than 5mg……**

Sodium less than 5mg……**

Lithium 1.5mg……………**

Boron 1mg………………**

Calcium (from a specially precipitated calcium carbonate & alfalfa) 75mg……………7%

Iodine (from kelp) 225mcg……….150%

Other Ingredients:

1250 mg. Alfalfa, 150 mg. Pacific Kelp, 125 mg. Calcium Carbonate, Bromide, Carbonate, Flouride, Rubidium, Scandium, Phosphorus, Nickel, Manganese, Chromium, Strongtium, Cobalt, Zinc, Tin, Titanium, Lanthanum, Cerium, Barium, Copper, Iron, Silicon, Yitrium, Molybdenum, Gallium, Gold, Silver, Cesium, Erbium, Beryllium, Selenium, Vanadium, Dyposium, Ho Mium, Bismuth, Terbium, Praseodymium, Lutetium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Ytterbium, Eurbium, Europium, Neopium. May contain 0.00000014% D Methyldicocoalklammonium Chloride and <0.0000003% Isopropanol.
Have these tabs ever been proven?

I don't want to link, but look up steroid cleanse on google. they are very popular with alot of testimonials an a money back guarantee

Take an extra week and wean yourself down. Less shock to your system. Maybe two weeks. Then get some creatine to maintain size.

Top Bottom