Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cologne

I'm an old school drakkar man

mix it up with Ben Gay at times as an alternate..

Last edited by a moderator:
Im telling you right now now listen good.....
No cologne has gotten me more complements than CURVE point blank spray it probably a little heavy and I swear I get atleast a couple complements everyday no lie. My girlfriend has asked me
sometimes not to wear it. I swear no exxageration at all...CURVE
CURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVE

onerepmaximum said:
From Zero, you'r back. I was just about to resume my duties of bonding words.

Yeah I'm here bor. I might not be on much though, as I have to deal with bullshit over here. So if you don't see me post for a while, feel free to throw down some "word is bond" or add to the freestyle thread.

WSJR12 said:
Im telling you right now now listen good.....
No cologne has gotten me more complements than CURVE point blank spray it probably a little heavy and I swear I get atleast a couple complements everyday no lie. My girlfriend has asked me
sometimes not to wear it. I swear no exxageration at all...CURVE
CURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVECURVE

I used to wear curve, until everyone and their moms started wearing it, same goes for cool water and ck one as well as ckbe

Top Bottom