Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cold iron garage gym log...

WOW glad I saw this destroya!
Gr8 log so far bro. Thats some real BS with Golds.....what a joke man.
Looking forward to watching you do your thing bro, KTS!

saturday; 1/21/12
bench
warmup;
work
2x5x205
3x215
1x220
cgbp
3x185
3x190
1x200 rack, wait 5 sec 1x200

hang cleans
3x135
3x145
3x155

pullups
5x5xbw about 30 sec rest between sets

strict wide grip curl /superset with reverse grip curl
12x45/10x45
10x55/5x55

20 incline pushups with 2yr old on back...

feeling like pushing for a PR max bench soon...

Monday; 1/23/12
squats
warmups as follows,
6x135
3x205
1x175
1x325
1x375 add soft belt and light wraps
1x400 (too easy)
work, all sets power belt and heavy wraps
3x425 not happy with depth at all
1x435 getting better...
1x445 still room to improve...
1x450 very close, possibly there...
PR 1x460 i feel my depth was just there, no room to spare though so i will continue to work on it... felt very confident walking the weight out... was a little ballsy attempting this at home with no spot or safety racks, but fuck it, if i die; i die...

vids of a few sets, notice how my depth improves... i do need to work on keeping my back more upright, but keep in mind these are near max attempts...

keep in mind it is not the top of the thigh that must be flat, but the hip joint must be parallel with the knee...
i will have to pick up some more plates soon, i only have another set of 5's to add to that mess... it would be nice to have more 45's because that mess of iron is a bitch to balance... 100lb plates would be ideal... this gym is a work in progress right now...

moya lovin them vids bro, you got some seriously good depth on the heavier sets, impressed, and the junior fan club cheerin you on haha. logs looking good, nice equipment to i remeber my garage gym was a right shit hole cheap nasty bench and a punch bag lol o well

Hey moya bet the mr.0 meet was fun I have a buddy who won the dead lift overall name is brent Willis I think he pulled a 840 something maby more he is strongest in the nation currently very cool guy has helped with my squat a lot very nice log I broke a bar last year and it was a gym with no money and they didn't say anything just accepted my apologies and moved on but sounds like ur better off

Go Heavy Or Go Home

^the meet was definitely an experience... wish i would have taken more time to train for it properly, but i have already backed out of it the year before so i felt bad flaking out again... the two months leading up to the meet i had been working 6 days a week 12+ hrs a day busting my ass, so to say the least i was overtrained physically and undertrained mentally...
i will probably look for an SPF meet later this year, they allow knee wraps in their RAW meets... the all-time WR is around 555 so i would be stoked to hit 500...
840 is huge! ive seen him on the roster for the american cup this coming weekend... im considering going to check things out... should be a good meet... i was invited to deadlift, but im just not up for that right now... they are looking for more raw lifters, they are doing a raw division there for the first time... i just dont like that i would have to go without knee wraps...

Yah I get the not wanting to go without knee wrapped I'm actually going to watch him lift there with a few of the Guys from the gym he's a freakin beast kinda scares me sometimes have seen him leisurely push 315 for reps on standing shoulder press and squat 700+ to ground for reps

Go Heavy Or Go Home

I have faith u could hit the 500 by mid year u seem to be very well structured and drive I'm totaly impressed by ur lifts

Go Heavy Or Go Home

Monday; 1/23/12 workout #2
bench press
warmup, 6x135, 2x185, 1x205, 1x215
work
1x230 touch and go, feel like im going to be making some progress here finally, i think not overtraining, but hitting these more frequently are going to be key...

4x205, missed 5th... not sure what happened here... in all fairness there wasnt much rest between sets...
10x135 ultra wide grip
incline bench
5x135 ultra wide grip
3x155
5x135 mildly narrow grip

will do some pushups after dinner...

i know i suck at these, i think this either ties my PR, or is 5lbs. less... i would have to look through my past logs to remember... yes my garage is a fucking mess...

Top Bottom