Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Cold as f#$k in Michigan...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
you got nothing on CAnada.


Halifax, Nova Scotia.....-46 degress Celcius
 
Yeah out in the prairies/Atlantic provinces they got it cold there. I don't think this cold weather will last all that much longer though. Global warming is a bitch.
 
Gambino said:
little shy of the bridge


map.gif
 
holy fuck! you want some discounts at North Face? my buddy is a general manager for the store in Flint..looks like you need them as much as eskimos.
 
pervis ellison said:
holy fuck! you want some discounts at North Face? my buddy is a general manager for the store in Flint..looks like you need them as much as eskimos.

flint=the suck. good place to cop dimebags though
 
Gambino said:
little shy of the bridge


*ahem*... that's not northern mi
 
jack_schitt said:
Do you know where Rose City is? Avery Lake? I hunted up there a few times.

yep, 'bout hour below me.

hansel, your are fancy city slicker from grand rapids, you got nothing on me kid :rainbow:
 
I don't think I've ever been in a more peaceful place on Earth than northern MI. Except for that bar we stopped at in Rose City.
 
pervis ellison said:
hey man sorry just trying to help you stay warm

:cold:

thanks for the warm thoughts...
have you ever been to flint? a town you try to avoid
 
Gambino said:
yep, 'bout hour below me.

hansel, your are fancy city slicker from grand rapids, you got nothing on me kid :rainbow:

I grew up in Cal city

frt735.gif


beat that Gay lord. :)
 
foreigngirl said:
Never been to Flint. But I went to Grand Rapids once :qt:


When was that? You never told me :(


Bino, what would you like in your pasty?
 
jnuts said:
He's a Yooper wannabe.

Troll...


Yooper- about 20 years
Troll- about 6 years
 
Top Bottom