Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cockblocking should be illegal...

calveless wonder

God damn it.

i almost had the ultimate birthday present.

no, i don't give a fuck about the vag in this case.

some broad came up to me when i was out tonight and obviously wanted to f. she was ok..like a 6,which means i normally would have never hit it. I mean, bitch came up to me and offered me to buy a drink.

but then she totally baited me because she was rich and had lower level tickets to the jets/dolphins this weekend. she goes "do you like football?". i'm like..hell yes, i'm a huge jets fan. then she goes "oh really, you should come to the game with me since it's your birthday (i told her earlier in the conversation) .
then all of a sudden her jealous friend comes in and swoops through and says " i need you to come to the bathroom with me". she gives her friend a bewildered look and then her friend grabs her and wisks her away and we lost each other in the crowd. her friend looked pissed she wasn't getting any male attention. the chick that was trying to bang me was pretty wasted, but not to the point that she'd forget she invited me to the game. her friend just decided to be a total cunt and ruin everything for everybody

under normal circumstances, i would have never slept with this girl because my name is not Lestat. but for 50 yard line lower level jets/dolphins tickets, i would have def whored it up.

discuss

You should have Falcon Punched the cawck blocking bish and scored them ticjets brah

I dont know the drill ;)

the drill is flirt, talk, etc, then close the deal with number then walk away etc

if a dude just walked up to you and the first thing out of his mouth was "whats your number" would you be creeped out?

Top Bottom