Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CO>Everywhere else

if you watch donnie darko while high it will change your life forever.

dont think, just dew it

The medicinal MJ spots in San Diego are a lot like jewelry stores. Everything is on display under glass and you just walk in and look around until you find something to your liking. Of course, nothing beats our delivery services. Hippy chicks bring it right to your home and try to invite themselves in to smoke with you.

sounds like a fuck op

The killer dies at the end of the movie. He never gets caught killing the little girl that the movie is about, but at the end of the movie he tries to pick up on a teenage girl in a parking lot. She tell's him something like "fuck off, creep" and gives him a little shove. He steps back, loses his footing and tumbles down a snowy hill to his death.

Shitty movie, btw.

The book sucked too.

Something similar happened last week in Missouri. Some creep grabbed a little girl and killed her when he was asking for directions.

I'm always trolling.

It came on the other night and I figured the crazy ass half-heaven stuff would make a decent salvia trip lolololol

But I get tested at work so can't douche it

Lil out of focus (i didn't have my tripod) but fuck me running this is my new favorite.

206both.jpg

LMAO! You call that good? Clearly you haven't tried our Agent Orange crossed w/ the LSD strains. Rookies.

Top Bottom