Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CO>Everywhere else

miplank

MVP
EF VIP
Lil out of focus (i didn't have my tripod) but fuck me running this is my new favorite.

206both.jpg

so whats the quality of legal kush there? is it like a liquor store where theres all types and potencies? ranging from beer to everclear?

so whats the quality of legal kush there? is it like a liquor store where theres all types and potencies? ranging from beer to everclear?

Depends on where you go i suppose...I don't know I read some reviews on this place and tried it out.

This is the most potent shit i've ever had in my life, no joke. 1 hit and i was obliterated.

It was expensive, but worth it IMO.

But yeah, it's a lil more "secure" than say a liquor store though.

You walk in the front door and it's a small waiting room. Behind some thick ass bullet proof glass is someone who will check your ID. After that they buzz you in through this security door. You walk in through that door and there is an armed security guard standing there looking like a doofus. Then off to the side is like a really nice long glass counter with all kinds of different strains.

They have all the strains in top in lil tiny glass jars that you can open and smell and feel the buds and shit. They also have all the other shit like Tinctures, edibles, waxes, pre rolls, etc.

It's still pretty much the same as it was with "medical"

I wish I could have a brownie

My job will never allow that shit though, even if by some crazy circumstance TX legalizes it.

Fml

Top Bottom