Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Closed, Locked, Deleted or Moved Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EF Sam

Members,

We here at Elite Fitness are eager to make Elite into a lifestyle site and not just a hardcore bodybuilding site. We will always stay true to our hardcore bodybuilding roots, but many of our members are very interested in lifestyle issues like nutrition and recipes, pictures of other members or people, fashion and grooming, music, nightlife, sexual fitness etc. and moving threads where they belong helps keep separate topics from getting swallowed up on the Anabolic and General Chat boards and makes the other boards more active.

I need to ask all members to please not start new threads asking why something has been closed, stuck, locked, deleted, moved etc. If a mod does this they have a reason and will either try and post it on the thread or try and send you a PM. Please do not litter the board with posts asking why. If it was done, it was for a good reason.

You need to understand that doing this is very unprofessional and does nothing but start negativity. All of you here should understand that Elite Fitness is a business. How many businesses could you walk into and bad mouth and complain about every little thing that didn't go your way, and expect to stay? Think about it, if you were at a gym and walked around bad mouthing the owners or the way it was run to all of the other members, how long do you think they would keep you there?

Our mods do everything they can to keep this place litter free and secure for all of us. They also do things like moving threads to the appropriate forums. This is what they are instructed to do, and they do a great job of it. Often times they do not have the time to send a personal message to someone why they made an action that they did (myself included) and you can not expect them or us to do this.

So please, if you have any customer service issue or complaint, send it to me via email or PM and I will do the best I can to help you. However, if you talk unprofessionally about our business, you will be warned or removed, plain and simple. This goes for everyone, vets, sponsors, platinum members and free members.

Thank you so very much for everything!

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom