Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid ok while on Tren?

tripleOG

Hey there. I know you shouldn't take Nolva while you're on tren, but is it ok to take Clomid or is it the same problem? I'm running test e and starting to get some gyno problems from it, started adex but that's more preventative so I wanted to start clomid for a few days to reduce the puffiness.

I would leave the clomid until PCT, can run nolva then as well. Once the gear is out of your system. Dostinex is best for tren related side effects. Before you took the tren you should of done some research. You running any test with the cycle? Clomid ain't going to help mid cycle.

I know everyone says it but it's for a reason... use the search function in forums.

Mate are you just running to Test at the moment or have you started the tren to.

Trying to figure out what is causing your gyno so hold of on the clomid.

Thanks Brad.

do not do clomid while on cycle...please lol

Use arimidex or letro...even nolva if ur desperate, but stay away from clomid on cycle...it's useless for gyno - it helps bring ur boys back while making you quite emotional may I add

Clomid is not very good at preventing gyno and there's no reason I know of to use it on cycle, period.

Testosterone aromatizes to estrogen and can cause gyno. Tren (and Deca) are progestins. They activate progesterone receptors and increase prolactin (the hormone that causes lactation in women).

If you're gyno is from estrogen, then an AI like arimidex, aromasin, or letrozole is the way to go. If gyno is from prolactin, bromocryptine or cabergoline (dostinex) will help. If gyno is from tren's effect on progesterone receptors, there is no proven, relaible way to prevent it.

Top Bottom