Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clit piercings...does it hurt?

not a clit piercing..u mean a hood piercing not the actual clit right?

U can either get it north and south or east and west..

It's no worse than a belly button peircing.

U can't have oral sex for a month and cant have sex for 2 weeks..

They're cute

there is not much option to jewelery as the natural elements down there will tarnish most jewelery and it's easier to keep it simple.. and it's easier to use a barbel.

U have to make sure to clean it while it's healing with spectra gel and sea salt as well 2 times daily... that is not a place u want an infection.

Don't go by the pictures u see on the net, some of the women willing to show thier piercings on some of those pages got some ugly parts

Gymgurl said:
Sounds painful

They use a little thing that looks like a straw to make sure nothing important gets hurt and to guide the needle.. it's really quick

A girl I trained at my old job got her hood pierced after work one day.....she said it didn't hurt to get it done and it really did help her sex life....

I have NO desire to get it done.....

jenscats5 said:
A girl I trained at my old job got her hood pierced after work one day.....she said it didn't hurt to get it done and it really did help her sex life....

I have NO desire to get it done.....

At first when i got it done i was afraid of the damn thing.. i honestly tried to take it out myself..

now im used to it and don't even remeber it not being there

*MissFit* said:
At first when i got it done i was afraid of the damn thing.. i honestly tried to take it out myself..

now im used to it and don't even remeber it not being there

Does it add anything to your sex life or no?

told you already girl.. that could screw up some nerve endings.

Really, is your sex life so damn bad that you have to have some ball rubbing on your clit to get you off?

teehee

Top Bottom