Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol vs. Helios? T3 necessary? Please help so confused, 22 year old female

eskinny

I am 5'4" and 130 pounds. I used to take adderall like candy (horrible drug) and quit after 8 months of continually taking it. I got down to 114 on Adderall. Since quitting adderall 6 months ago my weight has been an even bigger issue. My appetite is unbelievable. I was a gymnast my whole life and already have enough muscle...just covered by an evergrowing layer of fat. I want to take something that curbs my appetite and helps with fat loss. Problem is... I am very sensitive to stimulants. I get anxiety, headaches, irritable etc. Even too much caffeine can give me adderall-like negative side effects (Maybe green coffee bean would be better?). Any suggestions on what I could take? Wanted to try Clen...also wanting to stay away from amphetamines...

Side note have no idea where to buy legitimate stuff online anyways. I was looking at Naps but was unsure...due to reading mixed reviews...

sup e,

adderall is a stimulant and any stimulants suppress appetite. If you wana curb your appetite w/o them u need to get your stomach used to eating waaaay less. After a week or 2 your stomach will shrink and you will feel more full filled on a much lower calorie diet. I was a trainer for almost 8 years in the states, most of my clients were women and ive helped a lot of them loose the weight naturally, ive always been ripped and just recently got to know what its like to be overweight, i didnt like it so i decided to change it and lost a lot of weight on a specific type of diet:

3 meals a day no fats and no carbs, at all no rice pasta breads, nothing, 2-3 fruits a day only at breakfast and lunch and the rest of the day eat egg whites, chicken and or tuna salad. NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR SYSTEM!!!

i cant really tell you how many cals a day to eat bc i dont know what your RMR is n u might loose muscle along with fat. remember u need to burn off 3500 cals in order to loose either a lb of fat or muscle.. if you keep your protein levels up u should not be going too catabolic on this diet, its gonna suck but you dont have to stay on it long, i lost over 20lbs in 1-2 months and i couldve lost more if i was stricter but there were a few days where i cheated.........how bad do u want it?

u will feel tired, cranky and if you do strength training you will left less and feel weak but if u do this you will get the results you want and not have to waste any money on something u buy online that may or may not be real, at the end of the day, it really comes down to your WILL

love n light,
tam

You don't like what stims do but you want clen?

Clen is horrible for you and can fuck your heart up. I suggest you do more research before touching that.

As far as appetite suppressants there are plenty of good ones out there, my favorite is forged burner at Needtobuildmuscle.com

But if you eat correctly and often enough, you honestly won't have any issues...eating healthy is what will make you lose weight.

Finally: edit your post. Do not source here or ask for sources or you'll be banned.

sup e,

adderall is a stimulant and any stimulants suppress appetite. If you wana curb your appetite w/o them u need to get your stomach used to eating waaaay less. After a week or 2 your stomach will shrink and you will feel more full filled on a much lower calorie diet. I was a trainer for almost 8 years in the states, most of my clients were women and ive helped a lot of them loose the weight naturally, ive always been ripped and just recently got to know what its like to be overweight, i didnt like it so i decided to change it and lost a lot of weight on a specific type of diet:

3 meals a day no fats and no carbs, at all no rice pasta breads, nothing, 2-3 fruits a day only at breakfast and lunch and the rest of the day eat egg whites, chicken and or tuna salad. NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR SYSTEM!!!

i cant really tell you how many cals a day to eat bc i dont know what your RMR is n u might loose muscle along with fat. remember u need to burn off 3500 cals in order to loose either a lb of fat or muscle.. if you keep your protein levels up u should not be going too catabolic on this diet, its gonna suck but you dont have to stay on it long, i lost over 20lbs in 1-2 months and i couldve lost more if i was stricter but there were a few days where i cheated.........how bad do u want it?

u will feel tired, cranky and if you do strength training you will left less and feel weak but if u do this you will get the results you want and not have to waste any money on something u buy online that may or may not be real, at the end of the day, it really comes down to your WILL

love n light,
tam
and Onagi, by tuna and chicken "salad" you didn't mean to put mayo in it right? You meant a side salad? Thank You for the help!

you summed it up earlier in your post. you had a quick fix and then bloated back up. quick fixes don't work at all. its about changing your lifestyle and cleaning things up.

i would be exercising atleast an hour a day which is very doable. get a treadmill or bike and watch tv after work if necessary on them. lots of people watch 2 or 3 hours of tv a day but they can't get 1 hour of exercise so combine the two if necessary.

also your diet is crucial.. you want to clean up your diet and stick to it permanently. certain things to avoid.. dairy, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, soybean oil. check the labels and stay away.. limit sugar intake.. you need some sugar but the american diet is way way way too much sugar.. complex carbs are okay.. brown rice, sweet potatoes.. but again americans get way too many carbs..

you don't want to kill carbs and calories because then you will end up losing weight and then putting it right back on when you increase it again.

i was gonna suggest forged burner.. 1 cap in the morning will murder your appetite for the day. or 1 cap before a large meal will keep your portions small.. but since you cannot have stims i recommend lots of water when you feel hungry and exercising... it could be bicycling, a brisk walk, a light jog, sex, etc.. just get in a good solid 1 hour a day and STICK TO IT. and you will be fine.

btw as a former gymnast you are holding a lot of muscle in your upper legs most likely and your shoulders too. so its gonna be normal to be heavier on the scale than you look. i dated a gymnast and she was 5 1 and 150 pounds but didn't look it at all.. gotta keep that in mind that real muscle mass weighs more than fat.

Steve has you covered, I would also say make sure you're eating loads of veg and salad, fill up on meat veg and salad with plenty of water and you'll be much less likely to eat anything harmful to your goals... look after your health, constantly looking for more tablets and drugs to take is not a healthy way to go about this... Your diet and activity level are what you need to work on...

Top Bottom