Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen or t3 or ?

ok. diet will be checked and she'll work out harder with me. but she still insists on taking a supplement to help boost it that much faster. so with that said who knows some good legit websites that i can get ephedra ?

also what type she should take and basically what i need to know about dosage and types for her . thanks again

have you tried it ? i dont want to get something and it not work for her . shes tried a few over the counter ones and saw no results . just jitters . and crashes . youd reccommend this stuff over ephed ? should she take lipoflame alone or use it with the stack ?

have you tried it ? i dont want to get something and it not work for her . shes tried a few over the counter ones and saw no results . just jitters . and crashes . youd reccommend this stuff over ephed ? should she take lipoflame alone or use it with the stack ?

Personally I have not. Post a separate thread in the supplement forum and I'm sure you'll get some good responses. The energy is supposed to clean, with no crash.

I have used ECA, Thermorexin and several others. Of the things I've used I like Thermorexin the best. But it can be intense for some. It can have a crash. But so does ECA.

In all honesty, I think that a good fat burner is maybe 5% of the equation. Diet and training are everything else. Without these in place you won't even see that 5%.

For diet tracking check out LiveStrong.com or fitday.com. These will help tighten things up.

Peace.

Yes, lipoflame is awesome. i have tried it and it doesnt give you a noticeable crash, it lets you down smoothly. If you really want an ECA Stack, get some vasapro ephedrine hcl. now you need caffeine, so stack the vasapro with lipoflame, and i think you have a very good fat burner. if she eats 5-6 small clean meals a day, she'll be amazed with the results.

In all honesty, I think that a good fat burner is maybe 5% of the equation. Diet and training are everything else. Without these in place you won't even see that 5%.

Word I would say diet is about 80% of it training 25% and supplements 5% that is right you have to give 110% :D

You'll get more responses in the women's fitness section.

I agree with what everyone said about T3 and Clen. You need to know what you are getting into. Myself, I would not touch either. I have never used T3 and never would due to the damage you can do to your thyroid. Too much risk for me. I have used Clen before but will not anymore. It never seemed to deliver the results that just eating really clean could. Add to that the new studies linking it to Cancer and I am all set.
In the end it always comes down to diet.

Top Bottom