Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen or Albuterol for fat loss and energy?

solbre

I need i fat loss helper, and im thinkig about clen or abuterol, but i want some that give energy and will keep me going so i can workout! Maybe ephedrine is the best option for this?

You might wanna look into GW-501516. It is a SARM...people that have tried it say it increases endurance...utilizes fat as energy and shuttles carbs to muscles.....GW is on my wish list.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Stats?

You might wanna look into GW-501516. It is a SARM...people that have tried it say it increases endurance...utilizes fat as energy and shuttles carbs to muscles.....GW is on my wish list.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Yes, im looking at it right now! This looks very very good! Thanks for the tips, going to try to get this :)

Albuterol is a better option to Clen in my opinion, because Clen has some nasty side effects and can be very unhealthy to run. Combining Albuterol with GW can give some very good enhanced fat loss benefits.

You can get very high quality Albuterol from AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer! and the best version of GW (Cardarine) from SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Yeah, so om going to buy from those two site and combin them!

Is sarms legal? Maybe Mail samrs1.com for info!

Thank for the links! :)

I would suggest cardarine and albuterol.. it's safer and will burn a great deal of fat

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom