Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen-Need help?

brwnidgrl

I plan on starting clen in a few weeks. I have 2 kinds, the Oxy and Spiro. I want to use both to see which one is better. I have read on this board that the Spiro is better, but since I have both, I figure I should use 'em both.
Now, I am a lttle confused about how to take it. From what I understand I would start with 1, bulid up to I get to 4-5 or what my body can take. Say it is 4, I stay at that amount for 7 days, than I stop cold turkey for 7 days, than I start at that same amount I eneded with for 7 days. I would repeat that cycle for 6-8 weeks depending on how much I have, than I cycle off. I have read that there is a crashing periond. How bad is it? Will a cup of coffee cure me?:confused:
How long in between should I wait before I do the second "batch" I have. I was gonna wait 3-4 months? I am new to this and have been reading a lot to try to find out as much as I can, but I don't want to start anything until I am absolutely sure.
I am a lttle confused about this, but hoping there is someone out there that can help me.
Also, to anyone who has used it? What results have you gotten?
Thanks!

2 weeks on 2 off..

a lot of people find that they don't see much results after the first cycle (first one will be your best...)

everything else should be covered in WLs clen post whereever that went... oh little clen post... well, you'll have to do a search for it...

damn i cant funciton with soo much sugar in my system... somebody get it out!!!

Browneye,
bumped Warlobo post for ya'... also info & reviews on comparing the 2 clens on search- mostly from anabolic board

Thanks Flex..

Thanks for bumping the posts. I will have a lot of reading to do while I am at work today. I don't know what I would do without the internet access at my desk...I would go crazy if I couldn't check this board a few times a day.:p

Top Bottom