Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen, my 1st day.......

LookingToCut

Hey guys, I just started my 8 week Clen cycle today. I took 1 pill when I woke up, and another tab around 2:00 PM. Total of 2 tabs for my first day. I am taking Spiropent Tabs........
This is what my Clen schedule looks like.....Please advise me of ANY changes that should be made....

Week 1: 2,3,4,5,6,6,6
Week 2: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6

Week 3: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )
Week 4: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )

Week 5: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6
Week 6: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6

Week 7: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )
Week 8: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )

How does that look? I am drinking plenty of water to prevent cramps....As of first day, nothing really...Felt a littttttle shaky, but expected a LOT more...We'll see once I get to 6 tabs...

Anyhow, does that look good? ALL advise/changes appreciated.

So you're taking the Clen 8 weeks straight but lowering the dose every 2 weeks? Or is the (Fat Burner) weeks a totally different product? If so, which one?

NO!!! Not clen 8 weeks straight.....

Week 3 and 4 = Fat Burners ( Similar to Xenadrine, Hydroxicut )

Same with week 7 and 8.....

Weeks 1 and 2, and weeks 5 and 6, will be the weeks ON CLEN.

Understand better?

So its 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with an ECA on off weeks.

Looks good to me. Like you said, it's only your first day which is two. Wait until you get up to 5-6. Earlier today I couldn't hold a pen straight.

ive been taking clen for over a week and it seems to give me bad anxiety? anyone else experience it and it there anyway to battle it?

all I can say is dont eat cereal with a spoon while on clen, by the time you make it to your mouth, all the cereal will be shaken off the spoon, trust me, i know from experience.

I am on my 3rd day of Clen. Up to 4 tabs today.

Day 1: 2 tabs
Day 2: 3 tabs
Today: 4 tabs

I have taken 2 tabs at 9:00 AM this morning, and will take my other 2 tabs at 11:30 AM.

I still feel nothing, no shakes, nothing. Just I sweat a little bit more, and even get tired sometimes :(

I KNOW they are Real Spiropent 20mcg tabs. I got them myself in Mexico, and posted pictures and got confirmed they are real. What do ya think?

i think that even though you went to mexico and bought it doesnt mean it isnt fake. if you dont have the shakes like a mf, then it probably isnt real.

Top Bottom