Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen makes me cold

ProtienFiend

When I take clen (about 25mcg right now), I notice I get cold, and always end up putting on a sweatshirt. This happened with the last brand of clen I took also, and I would get tired sometimes although my heart rate went up. I've never really noticed great results with clen either. Is clen just not working for me? Should I continue using it?

I'm pretty sure its real though because I do get the shakes. I hate ECA because it wreaks havoc on my prostate and prevents erections, it did give great energy though and reasonable results. Advice? I'm mostly curious why I feel cold - especially in my hands.

Yeah I can not stand clen myself.....I cant keep a train of thought for anything on it.....Im a nervous fucking wreck....LOL

ProtienFiend said:
When I take clen (about 25mcg right now), I notice I get cold, and always end up putting on a sweatshirt. This happened with the last brand of clen I took also, and I would get tired sometimes although my heart rate went up. I've never really noticed great results with clen either. Is clen just not working for me? Should I continue using it?

I'm pretty sure its real though because I do get the shakes. I hate ECA because it wreaks havoc on my prostate and prevents erections, it did give great energy though and reasonable results. Advice? I'm mostly curious why I feel cold - especially in my hands.

Now thats a side ive not heard before with clen.

ProtienFiend said:

well I wouldn't get rid of the stuff if you can feel 25mcg..lol. Seriously that is an extremely low dose so your supply should last a really reeeeeeally long time. Its good for something at some point in time.

DBBT said:
well I wouldn't get rid of the stuff if you can feel 25mcg..lol. Seriously that is an extremely low dose so your supply should last a really reeeeeeally long time. Its good for something at some point in time.

Yea i've taken ramped up to 100-120mcg before... but I get the same exact sides. Usually more tiredness.

Just curious, but how do you feel on Clen? I'm about to start some and was curious. Do you feel good? energized? Is there a crash?

I'm not positive but I think that has something to due with lack of circulation. When I take aderrall my hands and feet get really cold also.

ProtienFiend said:
Yea i've taken ramped up to 100-120mcg before... but I get the same exact sides. Usually more tiredness.
is this human grade tabs or liquid clen?

Have you ever taken in under 50 grams of carbs for like 2-3 days in a row? You will freeze your ass off-especially your extremities(feet/hands). Carbs ingested are converted into heat. My guess is that the clen elevates your metabolism and your body is using up all it's carbs at an accelerated rate. Thus the feeling of being cold. If you're trying to cut up, feeling cold means the clen's doing it's job.

Top Bottom