Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Clen isn't working for me***

Liquid clen definitely has a kick to it.

Make sure you don't take clen a few hours before your workout, or you'll have trouble catching your breath.

str8cubano, how's your diet? Can you post a sample?

str8cubano said:
i will keep using cause im going to be hitting 75mcg of t3 for 2 weeks starting monday, so im going to ride out the clen till then....but after that, if i yelid no results off clen...maybe this will be my last time using it..

It took a few weeks for me to start seeing the results from clen and it sounds like we have the same ones. I was doing 3am 3 about 1 hr before my lunch then 2 at 3pm 4pm at the lastest.

What dose your T3 cycle look like ? and are you using test ? I am planing on using T3 soon but don't want to use test this cycle.

M.A.S.S

BigAndy69 said:
Liquid clen definitely has a kick to it.

Make sure you don't take clen a few hours before your workout, or you'll have trouble catching your breath.

str8cubano, how's your diet? Can you post a sample?

here we go:

6 meals/day
250-300gms of protein
low fat
moderate carbs...only like 15 carbs past 6pm with a shake.

i haven't really been fucking up, but i have dieted before, and i know what it takes to get lean...im just thinking that the clen would help out more, but im not seeing anything more impressive than if i was just dieting without it.

I am doing the exact pattern BIGANDY69 posted on t3. So far im on day 8 of t3, but i ramped it at 12.5mcg first 5 days, so really its day 3 of t3 at 35.7 mcg...i know for a fact the my best diet has been keto, but they say clen only works good with carbs, and i don't know about a zero carb/T3/ECA diet....would that be killer?

MustAdministerSeroidS said:
str8cubano said:
What dose your T3 cycle look like ? and are you using test ? I m planing on using T3 soon but don't want to use test this cycle.

M.A.S.S

no test, just T3/clen/winstrol...i've been on winstrol for 2.5 weeks now

I'm with you straightcuban

I am on clen right now and have been several times in the past.

I will be done next week with my clen and from then on out, when cutting it will be ECA. (Well unless I get crazy again and use DNP)

Nautica

It's kinda wierd how everyone reacts differently to clen.I had 200 spiropents that I split with a buddy of mine.We both did them at the same time and used the same exact doses.I didn't feel shit as far as side effects go,I felt a little tired when on them and a few headaches,but no shaky hands or insomnia.
My buddy on the other hand had to quit them after 4 days because he couldn't handle the side effects,he said he had killer headaches,insomnia,muscle cramps,and always felt real jittery.

Top Bottom