Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen for women???????

GawdsGift

want to know if clen is ok for women and if so what are the doses????

please let me know i have a friends that wants to get on some clen???????

HELP and karma to the wise!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. 2wks on 2 off:

day 1 - 1
day 2 - 2
day 3- 3
day 4 - 4
take four for the remainder of the two weeks.

Women are never to exceed 4/day. I find they give me an added boost if I take them (all) 30 min before my workout. I split them up on my off days. After 8 weeks on clen, there should be a substantial break...(longer than 2 weeks.)

I don't agree with the maximum of 4 for women, that really doesn't make sense :) His idea is correct though, start off with 1 and add 1 a day until you shake real bad, then drop it back down 1 pill and remain there. Start off with that amount next "Cycle" 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Spread them out twice a day is what I do, becareful about taking them too late to or you might have a little problem sleeping :) Be sure if you switch brands to start back off at 1 and work your way up because each brand is dosed so differently. If she gets the clen headaches, then about 200mg of caffeine usually fixes them for me. They can be rough :)

Another thing to consider is she ready for it? If she is sitting there at 16% she isn't ready for it :) You are going to see very little effect until you are already lean and you use it to take you to the next level. Make sure her diet is in excellent shape first :)

Top Bottom