Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen contaminated Pork hospitalizes numerous Chinese people...

mmmm , can I have an order of clen-chops please!

with most Chinese having high metabolisms as it is ... I bet these guys were literally walking vibrators. I am surprised that it would still have an effect in cooked meat. They must have really loaded the pigs.

while i do sympathise for those people just think about the hand shakes those pigs had! those pigs must have been taking alot of clen to contaminate the meat like that, id like to see a pig on a gram or two of clen!

Nice artile but Huck, you're not very PC (politically correct). You don't call them Chinese, but rather Asians :p

i cant believe these farmers spend money on clen...
thats shits expensive!!!

satchboogie said:
i cant believe these farmers spend money on clen...
thats shits expensive!!!

Not at all my friend :)

It's expensive in the bodybuilding world but not in the farming world.

I'll give you an example.

Ventipulmin Clen, real Canadian vet grade clen HCL, 25mcg/ml, 355ml (essentially 440, 20mcg doses)

If you are buying it legally for horses or whatever from the vet, it costs 39.95 Canadian.

That's 25 USD for >440 20mcg doses, ie ~6 cents a tab

BigAndy69 said:

Not at all my friend :)

It's expensive in the bodybuilding world but not in the farming world.

I'll give you an example.

Ventipulmin Clen, real Canadian vet grade clen HCL, 25mcg/ml, 355ml (essentially 440, 20mcg doses)

If you are buying it legally for horses or whatever from the vet, it costs 39.95 Canadian.

That's 25 USD for >440 20mcg doses, ie ~6 cents a tab

canada here i come!:D

Top Bottom